Weekend Gaming

I might play Jumpman or Donkey Kong again later :) (Coleco)

Donkey Kong on Coleco brings back memories.

That might have been the first really great port. It was almost exactly like the actual arcade version.... if it wasn't, please don't tell me as you'll ruin a great game memory.

I really liked the coleco system from what I remember.

Enjoy.

Been playing nothing but Persona
85 hours in now and loving every minute of it.
Wife just beat Pokemon Y, took her 38 hours
It's funny cos it took me 90 hours to beat Pokemon X, my Pokedex was a 100 more than hers but still I think I spend way too much time hanging around in my games.

Been playing the **** out of NFS Payback since last night. I played 12 hours straight, got a 4 hour nap and started playing some more. About to eat, then play more haha.

Been playing the **** out of NFS Payback since last night. I played 12 hours straight, got a 4 hour nap and started playing some more. About to eat, then play more haha.
The last time I was into a racing game was NFS Underground
I thought Payback did really bad with the loot system.
I got Forza 7 for the pc and got bored, it's too realistic for me...

Metsphan said:
Donkey Kong on Coleco brings back memories.

That might have been the first really great port. It was almost exactly like the actual arcade version.... if it wasn't, please don't tell me as you'll ruin a great game memory.

I really liked the coleco system from what I remember.

Enjoy.
Thanx for the kind words my friend!

I love early 80s games..... Arcade,atari 2600 and coleco (And Commodore 64 but that isnt really a console)

MS PACMAN is probably my favourite game!

Thanx for the kind words my friend!

I love early 80s games..... Arcade,atari 2600 and coleco (And Commodore 64 but that isnt really a console)

MS PACMAN is probably my favourite game!

You know its just Pacman with a bow, right?

Back
Top Bottom