Weekend Gaming

Just beat FF9
Freaking amazing game, I'm all sad now cos idk if I can find another game this good.
Characters story and gameplay were all amazing. I really liked the graphics too, the art work and music was really good.
Im almost liking this more than FF7...
Ending was really nice, had me all smiling

Just read somewhere that the last part was Viv's narration before he passed, man that's really sad...:(
I've never heard of this before, but after reading the end quotes again and knowing some lore it does make sense. The play happens once a year, he was a prototype meant to last a year sooo yea. Damn. :neutral:

I've never heard of this before, but after reading the end quotes again and knowing some lore it does make sense. The play happens once a year, he was a prototype meant to last a year sooo yea. Damn. :neutral:
Good observation on the play being once a year.
On Vivi, when you start he's 6 months old
Then when he's in the black mage village they mention how those mages have an year life span however Vivi s was a little longer since he was a defect I think or a different model
They show his kids at the end, not sure how that happened
Anyways, a great story

Good observation on the play being once a year.
On Vivi, when you start he's 6 months old
Then when he's in the black mage village they mention how those mages have an year life span however Vivi s was a little longer since he was a defect I think or a different model
They show his kids at the end, not sure how that happened
Anyways, a great story
Man the feels. Makes it that much more now because I never put two and two together even though I knew all the details. Thinking about this more it does make perfect sense.

Man the feels. Makes it that much more now because I never put two and two together even though I knew all the details. Thinking about this more it does make perfect sense.
Told my wife about it this morning, she then starts humming Garnets song...
I've been listening to the soundtracks of the whole game all morning long.

I think my next classic is going to be Chrono Trigger.

I think you will still be forced to do some stealth sections, but it should be much easier.

I like the game play, graphics, sound, characters just not the zombies and stealth ...i know that's like the actual game lol.
I can take a little stealth if its easy. I've been told that sometimes I need to just run and not try taking everyone out so I'll keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom