Weekend Gaming

The ****tiest thing about this game is there isn't a whole lot worth of sidequest that you absolutely must do. I'd say getting in the air and fighting Ozma but even then it's just one of those things like fighting Emerald and Ruby weapon. Don't miss Hades.

Ah
I guess I'm not big into fighting those big bosses, I like side quests that add to the story.
I did do the Vivi one so it was funny.
Gonna miss playing this game
Is FF8 any good?

Oooh... Chrono Trigger was spectacular.

I might just do that then,
I remember enjoying that a lot, I remember the trial and going like crap, I stole stuff...
I know I will get Secret of Mana when the remake comes out cos that was on my list as well.
I guess Chrono might be next on my list or FF8

FF8 was the red headed step child of the trilogy on PS1. I liked it, but it takes you for a ride. A lot of it makes you go wtf is going on, and most people don't like the story telling in it.

FF8 was the red headed step child of the trilogy on PS1. I liked it, but it takes you for a ride. A lot of it makes you go wtf is going on, and most people don't like the story telling in it.

lol
hmmm
Might try finishing TLOU on easy, get it over with
then get back to another classic

Just beat FF9
Freaking amazing game, I'm all sad now cos idk if I can find another game this good.
Characters story and gameplay were all amazing. I really liked the graphics too, the art work and music was really good.
Im almost liking this more than FF7...
Ending was really nice, had me all smiling

Just read somewhere that the last part was Viv's narration before he passed, man that's really sad...:(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom