Weekend Gaming

I'll get a PS4 Pro when there's a white version available
ColorWare came out with aretro version for the PS4 Pro however they only made like 50 units and it sold out right away.
I wouldn't get it anyways, it was selling for $899!!!
PlayStation 4 Pro Retro | Limited Edition

Going for Lego Batman tonight then back to Tales of Symphonia

I'll get a PS4 Pro when there's a white version available
ColorWare came out with aretro version for the PS4 Pro however they only made like 50 units and it sold out right away.
I wouldn't get it anyways, it was selling for $899!!!
PlayStation 4 Pro Retro | Limited Edition

Going for Lego Batman tonight then back to Tales of Symphonia
You know they have a thing called skins, right? Why I stopped caring about the other editions.

Now level 40 on Witcher 3 - final prep on regular game is almost finished and have done a few quests on hearts of stone and blood & wine. So, will probably finish Witcher 3 fully this weekend.

On RL? I noticed the first match I played on PS4. They fixed it for a bit, then it came back. I'm also getting random ping spikes on eastern servers that I never got before too.

Yeah same here. Has been a big problem. I play with a guy on the West coast and have better luck a lot of the time when he is the leader.

Now level 40 on Witcher 3 - final prep on regular game is almost finished and have done a few quests on hearts of stone and blood & wine. So, will probably finish Witcher 3 fully this weekend.

The last few quest sequences in both of the DLCs take a big chunkof time. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes you a lot longer. There is an area in B&W at the end that you are going to want to explore every inch of because it is so awesome.

I guess you could do that but it still doesn't look or feel the same.
No white ps4 pro gives me a reason to wait for my next upgrade.
:neutral: I guess man, missing out for kinda a lame reason lol. My bud has a SOA skin on his PS4 and it looks freakin legit. Like it better than my Destiny one. I'm getting a skin for my Pro too.

I have a very new black slim and now want the white one. it would match the white xbox in my bedroom.

:neutral: I guess man, missing out for kinda a lame reason lol. My bud has a SOA skin on his PS4 and it looks freakin legit. Like it better than my Destiny one. I'm getting a skin for my Pro too.

If I see a good deal on a pro and a trade in deal I might go the skin route.
Post pics if you don't mind once you get your skin.

Back
Top Bottom