Weekend Gaming

I've played guitar for 30 years but haven't picked it up for a few months. I've decided for the next 2 weeks to rock out instead of gaming. Or at least do the music first. This will give me a break from gaming....which I think I need after ff since nothing is peaking my interest and will hopefully shake the rust off my fingers.

If I play it will be tf2, doom and lego force awakens

I've played guitar for 30 years but haven't picked it up for a few months. I've decided for the next 2 weeks to rock out instead of gaming. Or at least do the music first. This will give me a break from gaming....which I think I need after ff since nothing is peaking my interest and will hopefully shake the rust off my fingers.

Just get RockSmith and combine the two :p.

Aha, another musician on the forum. Nice. I don't have the will to play guitar anymore. I pick it up and get frustrated then quit for another 6 months.

Wrapping up The Witcher, Battlefield 1, Rocket League and I may start Forza Horizon 3 as well.
RL is getting a 4k 60fps patch on the 21st for the Pro.

d96.jpg

Oooohhh. I will eventually upgrade to one of those. That sounds incredible though.
Even if the game isn't PS4 Pro enhanced it helps a lot simply by having a faster clocked processor. The lag I was getting on RL before when people spawned in or exploded I no longer get, even before this patch. The end game screen of Overwatch when the team is standing there is rendered in full resolution. The UI is much smoother by default, and it handles an SSD better than the regular PS4. I thought I was tossing money, but it was a good purchase. Destiny is a lot smoother too, so I've picked that back up.

Even if the game isn't PS4 Pro enhanced it helps a lot simply by having a faster clocked processor. The lag I was getting on RL before when people spawned in or exploded I no longer get, even before this patch. The end game screen of Overwatch when the team is standing there is rendered in full resolution. The UI is much smoother by default, and it handles an SSD better than the regular PS4. I thought I was tossing money, but it was a good purchase. Destiny is a lot smoother too, so I've picked that back up.

I have to be honest I didn't notice the lag issues before, but I definitely have the past month. It is really noticeable now that I pay attention to it.

I have to be honest I didn't notice the lag issues before, but I definitely have the past month. It is really noticeable now that I pay attention to it.
On RL? I noticed the first match I played on PS4. They fixed it for a bit, then it came back. I'm also getting random ping spikes on eastern servers that I never got before too.

Back
Top Bottom