Weekend Gaming

Quick review please.

Really good so far.
Main story feels weak.
Me and the guys at my work area having a lot of fun exploring the world.
I'm not a fan with some of the decisions they made like the character Cindy and the whole Southern feel (nothing against the accent) Just feels weird in a FF game.
It's way better than any of the FF13 games, I've played all 3 of those and quit after an hour.
With FF 15, I couldn't put it away, had many late nights and struggled at work but was totally worth it.
No regrets and overall really happy with the game.
FF 10 is still my favorite, 7 and 6 come after that.
Chocobos are the best in this game

Cool, I've heard enough good things I may pick this up instead of waiting for FF7.

EDIT// Also looking to play Skyrim and maybe Destiny this weekend. Helping a friend move so I don't know what kind of time I'll have.

Last edited:
Cool, I've heard enough good things I may pick this up instead of waiting for FF7.

EDIT// Also looking to play Skyrim and maybe Destiny this weekend. Helping a friend move so I don't know what kind of time I'll have.

FF7 probably won't come out until 2018/2019
Idk if they would release KH3 and FF7 the same year, that would be amazing if they did

Really good so far.
Main story feels weak.
Me and the guys at my work area having a lot of fun exploring the world.
I'm not a fan with some of the decisions they made like the character Cindy and the whole Southern feel (nothing against the accent) Just feels weird in a FF game.
It's way better than any of the FF13 games, I've played all 3 of those and quit after an hour.
With FF 15, I couldn't put it away, had many late nights and struggled at work but was totally worth it.
No regrets and overall really happy with the game.
FF 10 is still my favorite, 7 and 6 come after that.
Chocobos are the best in this game
That was your problem. Those games were meant to put a lot of hours into them. 13 was awesome once you got past the linear part. Lost of stuff that doesn't feel like you'd get in 13.

FF7 probably won't come out until 2018/2019
Idk if they would release KH3 and FF7 the same year, that would be amazing if they did
FF7 March 2017 episode 1, KH3 2018.

Went through the PS store this weekend just looking at stuff, and got caught up looking at Overwatch. I know it won GOTY, but when I tried playing it (while being immersed in Destiny), it felt extremely toned down, and being purely MP I can't be 100% sure I'll stick with it.

Any of you who've played it, ups and downs?

Went through the PS store this weekend just looking at stuff, and got caught up looking at Overwatch. I know it won GOTY, but when I tried playing it (while being immersed in Destiny), it felt extremely toned down, and being purely MP I can't be 100% sure I'll stick with it.

Any of you who've played it, ups and downs?

Pros
  • As far as a shooter goes, it handles just as well as Destiny does (believe it or not)
  • The cast of characters is downright amazing
  • It is a blast to play in a party with friends
  • The vast amount of characters mean that everyone can find someone to play with regardless of their playstyle
  • Fun real life event related content (ex: Olympics, Halloween and Xmas)
  • Tons and tons of stats if that is your thing

Cons
  • Game modes are extremely limited and you have no control over what mode you will play
  • Unless you play with a team consistently, you are going to be stuck with some truly awful players and have a really hard time winning
  • Speaking of winning, I have never played a game where my enjoyment of it was almost purely based on whether or not I was winning or losing more than this one. No idea why that is.
  • The cosmetic character upgrades are almost 100% tied to RNG and only available after you level up or pay real money

Last edited:
I have played Overwatch since day 1. The only reason I have quit so far is because of the extremely toxic community and because they change the damn character balances like weekly. Gets annoying real fast. Now that I have an XIM4 I'll probably play it more on PS4.

Back
Top Bottom