Watch Dogs

Sure it would. Would for sure take the console feel out of shoot outs. Actually, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Would make walking around the city feel way more immersive and not make it seem so awkward when he has his phone out all the time in profile mode. You don't hop around roof tops like Assassin's Creed so the need to see around you just isn't there.

Could do a Rainbow Six type of thing where in cover mode you go 3rd person. Only thing I could see being a slight issue as it gives you more of a field of view. Then again, when you can use the cameras to spot all your enemies it kinda makes that point moot.

I'm actually disappointed in the game. Maybe I haven't played it enough to get more in depth, but as of now, I'm not happy with it. I've put about 2.5hrs into it, since release. Driving feels like DRIV3R, shooting feels like Army of Two. Nothing I haven't played before, in my opinion so far.

Not real sure what people were expecting with this game because as far as I know it wasn't supposed to be a ground breaking new experience. The best way I explain it to people would be GTA with hacking.

GTA with Hacking and some better visuals, I think the biggest difference will be some of the multiplayer modes.

Yea that's another thing. This game looks damn good for what it is and the minimal performance hit. GTA 4 hit machines much much harder and looked like ass compared to this release. Makes me wonder what GTA 5 will take in terms of maxing.

The game is pretty fun so far I did a bit of story and now I'm messing around taking ppls money lol. You don't really need to buy guns. I done some gang hideouts and I already have a bunch of sweet guns. I mostly use the silenced pistol. I play the ninja assassin way lol.

Im actually in the minority that thinks the PC version doesn't really look any worse than the E3 build. It has less fog and atmospheric effects, but on the other hand it looks sharper. I think bother versions look different, but neither worse nor better. More artistic differences than any technical superiority. Just IMO, I know most agree.

The modded version looks better than E3 though! :)

Back
Top Bottom