vegetarians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
j369852147412 said:
no reason, as in just for fun and to kill the animal for sheer pleasure.
why did u need to shoot someone? and it was not with a pellet gun right?

No, I never shot at an animal for pleasure. They were either sick, ready to eat me alive, or it was for food/other products. I Love to hunt, but I never hunt just for the sport of it.

Yes, I did shoot someone, it was ruled by the judge to be self defense. Long story short, I was taking care of his pregnant Ex-g/f because he ran out on them (her and the baby) No, it was not with a pellet gun, it was with my 12 gauge. Full choke, and i only hit him in the bicep. CQB, I got a knife stuck into my wall beside my head, I flinched, and yanked on the trigger. Had it been fatal, I would probably be in jail now. As it is, he lost about a three inch chunk of his left bicep, and is now married to that girl and they are expecting their third child. I am not proud of the fact that I shot a man.

I like my 1/2lb bacon cheeseburger with american cheese and depending on the place where I'm getting it from I'll either have it done medium well or medium. A little red is good....mmmm...juicy.

I like my 1/2lb bacon cheeseburger with american cheese and depending on the place where I'm getting it from I'll either have it done medium well or medium. A little red is good....mmmm...juicy.
A little red is good in steak........not ground beef.

I just had a fat burger last night......it was DELICIOUS.

Nubius said:
A little red is good in steak........not ground beef.

I just had a fat burger last night......it was DELICIOUS.

2005020800.jpeg

Nubius enjoying his "Fat Burger". :eek:

I actually watched the movie now. They make conditions much worse then they are know days. In might take place in foreign countries, but not in America.
Granted i live on a small family farm so it isn't that bad here. We have chickens that we raise and butcher ourselves. There are some that die from heart attacks, but you can't help that (we don't give them anything to make them grow faster). We have laying hens also, but they have plenty of room. The only way they get lame is by roosters fighting.
We also have pigs. Yes they kept in crates like you see in the video, but only for 2 or 3 weeks. In the video they don't show people giving the baby pigs shots so they stay healty and cutting off their teeth is good thing. I do disagree with slamming them on the floor.
A classmate at school works at a pig place like that. He said that the only time they use the bolt gun is to kill the sow(mother pig) when it is giving birth and it can't get it's pigs. So they shoot it and perform a seesection on the sow to save the baby pigs. I thought this was cruel at first, but if they wouldn't do it the sow and the pigs would die so at least they save the baby pigs. He also said that they use carbon dioxide to kill sick pigs.
It is the same thing with cattle. We give them shots and pour liquid over them to keep the lice away every year. It is good for them even though it hurts them. Just like you don't want to get a shot, but it will be good for you in the long run.

My Grandpa owned a dairy and the holsteins (black and white cows) were never hurt by the machines. It just sucks the milk out, it can't hurt them. The conditions were never bad for them.

When they say the animals die on the trailer to market. That happens sometimes, but the owners want to avoid it as much as possible or else they won't get their money for the animal.

All i'm saying around here conditions aren't that bad.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes i don't want to proofread it.:p

Don't feel to sorry for animals. They get to eat and sleep and s*** all day long, a man's paradise.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom