vegetarians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j12

Daemon Poster
animal cruelty/vegetarians, PLEASE READ

i was just wondering, who out there is a vegetarian and why.
i have just watched this video(http://goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp) at goveg.com it is quite disturbing, because the people treat all the animals horribly. i dont know if the video is real of fake, i think its real to some extent. and would you consider being a vegeterian? personally i am not a vegetarian, i would like to be a vegetarian just for my health because i have had heart problems since i was a baby.

^ :) Im glad you watched that I've been a vegetarian for about 2 years now, I love it I feel alot better health wise and emotionally wise once i became one, I suggest you order this its free
http://www.goveg.com/order.asp and dont mind people saying its bad for you and all this iron defecinecy bull crap and how we are supposed to eat meat. its your choice

i would like to be a vegetarian just for my health because i have had heart problems since i was a baby.
This is where people are ignorant. You dont HAVE to be a vegetarian to be healthy. And no, I'm not calling you ignorant, I'm just making a seperate comment. If you have heart problems, then you should mainly just stay away from red meats. White meats would be fine AND.......OMG HEALTHY!!!

Vegetarianism or veganism is not healthier than any other things on the planet. It's all about what you intake, how much you intake, and what you do to get rid of that intake i.e. exercise.

If vegetarianism works for you, as it apparently has for homer, then that's cool.....but there's people who are just as healthy who eat meat.

That's my only problem with vegetarians and vegans is how they are generally so freakin blinded by this crap they believe that they start to force it down other peoples throats and talk about how they are so much healthier which is complete crap.

Sorry, but I've got teeth made for cutting meet and I'm going to use them.

Most of those veg convincing videos of COURSE are going to show animals being mistreated. Why would they show someone playing nicely with their dog? It's propaganda....just like beedub posting chopped up babies in the abortion thread.

Make your own thoughts, dont base it off some completely biased video.

Yeah, I should probably refrain from coming in here anymore. Last time we had a thread like this, I was basically repeating what I just said but they'd come back "But...........plants are healthier"

.........ignorant mofo's

dejamooLOGO3.gif

I am a carnivore. or, if you prefer to be more specific, an omnivore. Different strokes for different folks and all that jazz.

As for animals being mistreated... So what? They are animals, not people. They exist to be consumed. if you don't believe that, just release a herd of cattle into the wild and see what happens.

While this could be a firestorm if people start acting stupid (screaming one side or the other will die and such), I'll leave it be for now. I know several vegetarians who are vegetarians without being preachy with it, and I hope others can be as well.

I am a vegetarian, but I could care less about animals. I really dont care if you raised a cow for the sole purpose of finding outwhat happens when you stab a cow in the eye. I just dont like meat.

Nubius said:
It's all about what you intake, how much you intake, and what you do to get rid of that intake
Like my last house mate went vegi because he thought that he could loose weight. So his definition was vegetarian was Plasta Salids with lots of Cheeze and Mayo. And on the nights where he could not be bothered cooking, it was Pizza Hut's Vegitarian pizza.

And then fact that he was a lazy slug who spends a lot of the time in front of the TV.

In the end he put on more weight.

Aslo going vegiterian is not just quitting meat for life, you need to replace the protein and other stuff from meat with some thing else. Eg. Mushrooms.

As for the animals and their treatment...... I do trying to get things like your free range chicken / eggs. Apart from that, you got some thing that has been breed just so it can die and some one can eat them. It's not some thing that i really care to think about.
Now if you excuse me, I am going off to play the game PREY.

The only vegetables I eat are potatoes, peas, and corn. Other than that, I don't like vegetables at all.

If there was a diet consisting of only fatty foods, you would've named my entire diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom