uninstall HL2 but not CSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affinity

Solid State Member
i bought the half life 2 which came with CSS (as most know) and i beat hl2 like 3 or 4 times so id like to uninstall it since its so fricken huge.but i want to keep CSS...is there any way to do this?

any help will be apreciated

ty,
Affinity

You mena the retail versions are not seperate programs? Usually you coudl jut open your control panel and open up the add/remove progams optoin to uninstall the one you don't want. I personally have my HL games through steam and I know that works for me there.

the programs came on the same disc...but the deleting local content worked...it didnt take very long which is wierd cuz its frickien huge but, i think it worked.

Affinity

You might want to navigate your program files just to make sure there is no half life 2 data left. I've used delete local content a few times, but I had to do a little bit of tidying up in my Valve folder.

yeah i checked the prog files...and i forgot to do so before I deleted them so i didnt know what i was looking for but it didnt look like there was anything in there that had to do with H2 really so...i think its good

thanks man,
Aff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom