Today is a sad day for PP Mguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well found out what the cause of the fire was. Their walmart space heater in the bathroom of the rv sparked so bad when it came out that it lit my mom's bed on fire about 4-5ft away. Dad went in to try and get one of the dogs but the smoke was so heavy already that he just wound up choking.

Well IMO they shouldn't have had any kind of space heater in that small RV. Specially with how over packed it was and having 4 dogs just makes it worse. On top of it all, it was from walmart. Nothing I can do to change the past though besides never own another one in my life.

If it was a defect in the product then you should be able to get a settlement out of them. It's worth a shot anyway.

Well sure maybe, but no way to actually prove they had it. Unless we can go CSI on this shizzy *zoom in....zoom in....zoom in...that is the DNA of a walmart space heater!*

Still, a space heater should not spark and the firefighters report that the cause of the fire was the space heater should be enough to get a tidy settlement from Walmart or the space heater manufacturer.

Lawyer up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom