Today is a sad day for PP Mguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far we have raised 172.76 from my Paypal being completely empty. I cannot explain with words how grateful we are for your kind and generous donations. Sure I know to some it doesn't seem like much but that is almost 200 dollars worth of raised funds from people over the internet that have not made contact in person ever. This is the kindness that prevails within this community and my family are completely speechless.

Again, we all thank you from the bottom of our hearts. My father was a great man and I just want you to know he would do the same for any of you, as would any of us in this family. We are a poor family, but if we had to we would send the shirts off our backs to make sure your warm for a night. I also want to say that he has been on these forums before but unfortunately since he had so many aliases I cannot remember what his SN would have been. Just figured I would mention he was a small part of our community as well because he was as tech oriented as I am. (Thats who I got it from).

Edit: I found it. His SN here was Smokin-A.I.

I looked at his profile on here and was looking at his thread about mouse noise. You had said that he was into music and stuff and I saw that the last post of his on the first page of that thread said "if you ever took an old marshall amp and turned it up to 10 on the gain and 10 on the master with nothing plugged in , then you will know the noise i have got in this bucket of rusting bolts!". I just thought it was interesting.

Could you PM me your paypal name?

My thoughts and prayers are with you mate. So incredibly sorry for your loss. I too lost my father, in 2007, and while time is the great healer, the wound still hurts. As counter-intuitive as it sounds, just embrace the pain, because it's your body's way of healing. If you bottle it up then it builds and manifests in a worse way. I will send some money your way this weekend. Best wishes on your family's rebuilding. Words cannot describe how sorry I am for you.

It has already snowed on us twice in the past week ;)

Yesterday's Memorial Concert was rained out but we continued it inside. It was a blast and many people showed up to see the event and celebrate the life of my father. It couldn't have been done without the many friends my father had who loved him for the great man he was. I will be uploading pics and video later and posting them for anybody to see who is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom