Think your iPods high quality ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not hunting around for a debate. I feel that a lot of people bash Mac's with uninformed information and I feel that it is disrespectful to Mac to let that happen. Yes I like Mac's, a lot. And to be honest, if you didn't come looking to debate, then when I made a perfectly valid point about Mac's not having a low end system, (which I think everybody can agree on is a valid statement) why did you come back saying basically that I'm not qualified to debate you? It didn't have to be a debate between us, and I am not trying to start a debate as I said earlier because I'm not hunting for one. If I were I'm sure as **** that I could get one. I just don't understand why you A) felt it necessary to challenge my qualifications on the subject of Mac's and B) Why did you challenge my qualifications related to Mac's if you aren't looking to start something with me.

I felt to challenge your qualifications because you have owned a Mac for about a week and have already had several app crashes. That undermines your position, so I felt I didn't have to, and I felt like you didn't know what you were talking about since you just got one.

I feel that it is disrespectful to Mac to let that happen.

Mac is not an entity, it is a brand. You mean Apple. The way you say that is just creepy. Unless Apple is now shipping an AI with their machines...Which is still creepy.

And actually I would call the Macbook, "budget" by its spec list. It has the specs of a laptop much cheaper. Don't believe me? The Dell inspiron 13 has better parts for $700. I was able to make it far superior in the configurator for under the price of the Macbook also. The Macbook is budget. They just overshot it by $300.

Dell Inspiron 13 Laptop

Configure - Apple Store (U.S.)

Again, I'm not here to debate. But I wont let this go unanswered.

I felt to challenge your qualifications because you have owned a Mac for about a week and have already had several app crashes. That undermines your position, so I felt I didn't have to, and I felt like you didn't know what you were talking about since you just got one.
And so the fact that I've had a Mac for over a week nullifies any previous experience with them? I've had apps crash, I've also had countless windows programs crash within hours of me getting a system. I clearly know what I am talking about, and I don't see how that is in question, and if you wish to call me out on that, among other things you're calling me out on, then know that I'm not gonna back down from you.

Mac is not an entity, it is a brand. You mean Apple. The way you say that is just creepy. Unless Apple is now shipping an AI with their machines...Which is still creepy.
So now you're calling me out on a personal level on my beliefs and things that I've said. But I forgot, you're not looking for a personal debate, I must be misunderstanding what you're saying.

And actually I would call the Macbook, "budget" by its spec list. It has the specs of a laptop much cheaper. Don't believe me? The Dell inspiron 13 has better parts for $700. I was able to make it far superior in the configurator for under the price of the Macbook also. The Macbook is budget. They just overshot it by $300.

The $700 price range isn't exactly what I would call budget. You can get laptops for $400-$500 that I would call budget. That Dell you linked I wouldn't call budget, but that's just my opinion. And I've never said that you a comparable mac based system costs the same as its windows counterpart. Yes the Macbook is 300 dollars more, and the trade off between the 2 systems is a larger HDD in the Dell, and a better GPU in the Mac. Also the Dell is really $775, because it's on sale, and that sale won't last forever so when comparing systems for their parts, I don't look at sale prices. So yes the Dell is prices $225 more than the Mac and there is a decent trade off either way (HDD vs GPU) and so yeah the Mac is more expensive, whoopde****ingdoo. People still buy them over Dell's so good for Mac's.

Again, I'm not here to debate. But I wont let this go unanswered.
Clearly.

Enough is enough.

Closed.

This is starting to get to heated and very opinon based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom