Think your iPods high quality ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I ignorant? I own 2 macs and I have been using them for quite some time. I know what using them is like. As for rude. I choose not to get involved in a dirty and pointless debate. Peter can think what he wants and spend his money how he chooses. It is my right to refuse to respond to his assertions. Everyone knows how I think. Aside from someone recommending a mac, which I will vehemently oppose, I don't have to and wont say anything. I think it's best that way.

How am I ignorant? I own 2 macs and I have been using them for quite some time. I know what using them is like. As for rude. I choose not to get involved in a dirty and pointless debate. Peter can think what he wants and spend his money how he chooses. It is my right to refuse to respond to his assertions. Everyone knows how I think. Aside from someone recommending a mac, which I will vehemently oppose, I don't have to and wont say anything. I think it's best that way.

ignorant in the fact that you propose you are much more knowledgeable on a subject you might not be you have no rigth to tell some one not to argue yoru arguement because you assume you have more knowledge on a subject with out supportign evidencet hat you even are more knowledgable then the person you argue. That is ignorant my friend. And it is rude to not acknowledge the fact you under estimated him.

OK I am officially this telling you to stop Poizen, Zmatt has his views and they are sound ones please do not argue this same old tired issue of PC's vs Mac's.

Well, Zmatt basically put down requirements for me to debate with him. Poizen is right in that I am not debating him, I am debating a point, and it just so happens that he has a different point. I think it's rude to basically say that you can't debate me until you have the level of use that I have...

That's all I have to say about that. I don't mind debating about mac's, and I will defend mac's in a respectful manner until the end of my days :)

cost $10 to make a $75 gamecube...
$22 for a ipod...
$2.50 for a pizza that sells for $15....

so what? it's business. everyone over prices things..it's called profit. some people manage to do it because it's their name...other's get by for other reasons. that's why people buy apple products...it's the name. $250 for ipod when you can pay like $50 for the same size MP3 player. Apple isn't the only one to do it...One day at school i noticed my friend was wearing some non-name brand pants...but they was the EXACT same thing as the girl in front of her. My friend paid like $25..the other girl paid $60. You pay for names, it's how the world works.

Well, Zmatt basically put down requirements for me to debate with him. Poizen is right in that I am not debating him, I am debating a point, and it just so happens that he has a different point. I think it's rude to basically say that you can't debate me until you have the level of use that I have...

That's all I have to say about that. I don't mind debating about mac's, and I will defend mac's in a respectful manner until the end of my days :)

And that is fine but I am trying to keep this civil and I felt it was being dragged in a hostile direction. If you an Matt want to debait this feel free but I don't want any hostilities arising from it.

Peter, if you feel that it is important enough to debate then pm me. Its probably best that we don't drag this out. Many people are pretty touchy about Macs vs PCs. Sorry I came across as rude, and an *******. I just don't want to get involved in a ****ing contest out here.

I'm not hunting around for a debate. I feel that a lot of people bash Mac's with uninformed information and I feel that it is disrespectful to Mac to let that happen. Yes I like Mac's, a lot. And to be honest, if you didn't come looking to debate, then when I made a perfectly valid point about Mac's not having a low end system, (which I think everybody can agree on is a valid statement) why did you come back saying basically that I'm not qualified to debate you? It didn't have to be a debate between us, and I am not trying to start a debate as I said earlier because I'm not hunting for one. If I were I'm sure as **** that I could get one. I just don't understand why you A) felt it necessary to challenge my qualifications on the subject of Mac's and B) Why did you challenge my qualifications related to Mac's if you aren't looking to start something with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom