The Order 1886

I grabbed it digital for $10 minus $1 with the L1L2R1R2 code on Amazon. After what I have heard about this game I shouldn't want to play it, but for some reason I just really do.

I grabbed it digital for $10 minus $1 with the L1L2R1R2 code on Amazon. After what I have heard about this game I shouldn't want to play it, but for some reason I just really do.

Enjoy your movie with QTE's :p.

Played this for a couple of hours last night. I like it. The dialogue and atmosphere are great. Graphics are fantastic as well. I can see how people were disappointed by it though. They really missed out on a lot of easy opportunities to make the game an all time great.

I'm bitter. Just...so bitter. This really could have been quite an interactive cinematic masterpiece, but despite all the proper ingredients, the execution was almost laughable. I hope you enjoy it Omo, and I will agree there a couple elements that you will, but try not to take for more than what it is.

I'm bitter. Just...so bitter. This really could have been quite an interactive cinematic masterpiece, but despite all the proper ingredients, the execution was almost laughable. I hope you enjoy it Omo, and I will agree there a couple elements that you will, but try not to take for more than what it is.

The thing that bothers me the most is the lack of areas to explore. Also, all they had to do is add in an upgrade mechanic and scatter parts around (like The Last of Us) and the game would be much better for it. I would have been SUPER pissed if I paid $60 for this after all of the hype around it, but as a regular game (and $9.99 to boot) it is quite fun.

The thing that bothers me the most is the lack of areas to explore. Also, all they had to do is add in an upgrade mechanic and scatter parts around (like The Last of Us) and the game would be much better for it. I would have been SUPER pissed if I paid $60 for this after all of the hype around it, but as a regular game (and $9.99 to boot) it is quite fun.

Yea, $60 would have sucked, so imagine how much it chaps my @ss to have paid $150.

I forgot about that (or never knew). That is pretty terrible, but the extra money you paid was for real life trinkets though, right?

Yea, I got some extra stuff, but nothing that would ever make me believe this was worth $150. Not to mention that at the end of the day, the game is still so basic.

Back
Top Bottom