The Order 1886

Yeah, that is why I haven't finished it. If they did a better job with that, it would probably be the greatest rpg ever, no question.

I agree the problem was the main quest feels no different than all the side quests

So here is my review

The graphics are some of the best if not the best I've ever seen. They rival the Uncharted series, the Last of Us, Infamous Second Son and God of War 3... its a stunner visually no doubt. The game is extremely detailed.

Story wise, its really good. I love the steampunk victorian setting. The voice acting is a little over the top but for the most part its well written.

This is a short game and i am not a fast player. We beat the game on normal difficulty within 8 hours. If you buy this game play on hard difficulty to prolong the experience.

Over all, its a decent game. Way too many locked doors. The detail and the story makes you want to explore more of this world, but its way too linear. Bioshock could pull it off, this game can not. I would give it a 7/10 and i would put the price tag at $35.

A good first effort from the developer though, hopefully they learn from their mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom