The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i actually noticed the same thing with my old clan. They used TS as well, and when ever i was playing a game and in teamspeak i had more lag then usual. Vent doesn't seem to have that problem. Which is why i am now a fanboy to vent lol.

I don't know if this is because of the new chat system but when the lighting is just right, there is a blue box in the middle of the screen. I never did notice that before. Has anybody else noticed this? Honestly, I really don't like the new chat system. Most of the time, I do not even notice the chat box being at the top.

This is just strange but whenever I blow up a vehicle, someone yells something that sounds like they are saying my name, Phillip. I can not tell what they are saying. It freaked me out the first time I heard it, I thought someone was actually yelling for me like there was trouble. What are they supposed to be saying when you blow up a vehicle?

^When ever they blow up a vehicle they yell Philip. It is military lingo, kinda like Tango down, except for vehicles. It is sometimes accompanied by Philip Down, but usually they just yell Philip.

Luke- you have a seriously demented sense of humor!!! I believed your first post as well- until reading today's posts. I needed a good chuckle today, thanks.

haha that was a good one, Luke.

Hey, am I the only one that hums the little instrumental song that plays right before you enter a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom