The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow gone are my high point days... Getting 511 and 384 units now.. Killing my cards

Everyone had a fit when F@H put out the new GPU WU's a couple months ago, so they went back to 480 point wu's. Now they are throwing in a few 511 pointers to make it look good even tho they take longer. The 384 pointers take even longer and you will start seeing more of them. This is just F@H way of slowly changing over so they do not get swamped with complaints again. The good old days of high points are coming to an end.

Oh I totally understand whas up... My 8800 does the 384s in thesame time, just 5C higher... I liked seeing 9000ppd :), but sucks seeing only 1 wu a time frame.

Getting a thermalright rad and 2 92mms this week.. Wish bi had grabbed ann AKIMBO before the $ tanked aqnd they went out of stock.

Congrats Tech Forums! We made it to number 200 on the team list. I have met my goals of helping the team hitting the top 200 and also of being in the top 1000 on the individual list, currently at 799. Onward and upward Tech Forums. :D

Woo, congrats everybody :D. I should hopefully be folding higher again Monday-Tuesday, when my new board comes in.

Congrats Tech Forums! We made it to number 200 on the team list. I have met my goals of helping the team hitting the top 200 and also of being in the top 1000 on the individual list, currently at 799. Onward and upward Tech Forums. :D

Congrats to you prvrt and congrats to all of us.

My folding has slowed down due to the new projects, but no worries because in January i will be replacing one of my 8800GT's with two GTX 260's...i should pick up a lot more speed then.

Yay US!

Nice topo 800.

Now if a 9600m GT could gpu fold, i'd go faster too.

It can, any geforce 8 gpu whether it be mobile or desktop can fold, you just need the right drivers.

And the 9600m GT should fold like a desktop 9500GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom