The Eternal BLOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What..? I'm more of a lincoln guy... You dig the 1965 Lincoln continental?
I have an 86 Continental MarkVI. Gonna fix it up some day.
Opinion: You don't know what racing is until you stood on the sidelines and watch two of these rocket down the track:
I agree. I love drags!
Great job generalizing, keeping a closed mind, and trying to put people down. I'm sure you feel cool.
Im sure you feel cool for making a fool out of your self in an opinion thread where everybody has their own opinion :rolleyes:

"Opinion- I need a chic real bad..."

P.P. Mguire said:
Im sure you feel cool for making a fool out of your self in an opinion thread where everybody has their own opinion :rolleyes:
OMGZ0RZ-PWN'D:freak:

DJ-CHRIS is this person:
http://www.kof10th.com/english/character/index.php?num=benimaru
:confused: :freak:

Opinion: - Comedy Central sucks with all their gross jokes. They make me sick. :rolleyes:

Opinion: - this has become Automobile Pr0n, and you are all commiting Automobiality...
:wooha: :cool:

DJ-CHRIS said:
Fact- I can flirt with whoever I want including Ian.

OH TEH NOO!!!!!11

He dropped the name. I will have to call my CIA reppresenttative and tell him to find me another tech-forums on which to report on. My cover is blown!

AGree- The first GT500 is the best.

Agree - THe new one is TEH KEWL (you gotta love 600+ horses)

Agree - THIS THREAD IS ELL OH ELL

Opinion - I drank too much tonight.

the end.

Im sure you feel cool for making a fool out of your self in an opinion thread where everybody has their own opinion

Thanks for proving my point... How are you making sense? He put down my tastes, and I pointed that out. Mguire, you never seem to wrap your mind around the entire picture.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Great job generalizing, keeping a closed mind, and trying to put people down. I'm sure you feel cool. :rolleyes:

Ryan

Opinion - I don't think you could sound more like a hypocrite if you tried. :rolleyes:

Opinion- Kids should be able to sleep in till at least 9:00 maybe 10:00 becuase tests show kids ages 12-18 have diffrent biological clocks, and they are ment to go to bed late and wake up late rather then go to bed early and go to bed early. A high shcool in RI had classes start at 10:00 for 2 weeks and during those 2 weeks test scores were up 68% and teachers comment saying overall participation was "excellent" and "Superb" compaired to earlier classes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom