The Eternal BLOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Man of the ZOMG..."

HAVOC2k5 said:
that's not me.

This is me

Im the main character? Since when have i been the center of attention at this forum?
I dissagree. Everyone seems to pick on you the most! lol :p :cool:

"http://unlimited-tech.com/i/am/spaming/lol.php..."

Opinion-

... I just wanted to say this: I HATE THE WAY TEENAGERS TALK!! :freak:

One time i was overhearing one of my freinds talking on the phone to another one of his freinds saying (Literally):

David: Dude-it-was-like-totally-****-and-I-asked-her,-I-was-like-WHAT-THE->***-and-she-asked-me,-like-totally-$#!7,-man,-and-I-was-like-SOOOOO-1-3-3-7,-and-she-was-such-a-total-W-T-F,-and-her-parents-walked-in-and-I-totally-PW-ZORD-like-totally-BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :freak: :cyclopes:

It just gets on my nurves soo frekin bad sometimes. Dam. :mad::cool:

Re: "http://unlimited-tech.com/i/am/spaming/lol.php..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Opinion-

... I just wanted to say this: I HATE THE WAY TEENAGERS TALK!! :freak:

One time i was overhearing one of my freinds talking on the phone to another one of his freinds saying (Literally):

David: Dude-it-was-like-totally-****-and-I-asked-her,-I-was-like-WHAT-THE->***-and-she-asked-me,-like-totally-$#!7,-man,-and-I-was-like-SOOOOO-1-3-3-7,-and-she-was-such-a-total-W-T-F,-and-her-parents-walked-in-and-I-totally-PW-ZORD-like-totally-BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :freak: :cyclopes:

It just gets on my nurves soo frekin bad sometimes. Dam. :mad::cool:

sterb292.gif

"leet it..."

But you must live in another planet. Cuz howcome every time i hear a teenager these days, (My freinds included) always starting off their conversations with:

Teenager: Dudeitwaslike DudeitwasLike DudeitwasLike...:rolleyes:

The only girl i've ever heard doing stuff like that was Pinky (old gf) and that was because she was allways stoned. :(

Pinky: Dude! ....... It's like, ......... WTF*.... :freak:

Maybe she was just seeing Hallucinations . idunno. :angry: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom