• Trend Micro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bit Defender

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tech-Forums Top Rated Antivirus

im liking kaspersky, but it does take up a lot of resouces...
i think i might try nod32...i hope it isnt a resource hog.
i want something strong and lite...

Nod isn't a resource hog at all, IMO. Very small program, and checks for updates every hour (unless you change the update schedule); I never notice that it updates either until I see it say "update was successful" xD.

Whoa, Norton only 4%...after this poll, I will have to try AVG, as Norton is taking to much of my memory!

Good news! I finally managed to convince my boss at work to remove Norton from our systems, and install AVG! So I'll be doing that when I go to work today. We're gonna install the free version on our 10 systems first, and then in about a week or so we're going to get a multi-license.

The people that voted for Norton or McAffee need to really get away from the bloatware....

I LOVE the scan on boot feature of Avast. Worth the download right there.

once again, i love kaspersky, it's really good. What do u guys have against kaspersky may i ask besides price?

AVG recently updated their free edition to 8.0 and now I gotta say I don't really trust it anymore its picking up a few of my games as viruses and I think there are a few real viruses that it isn't picking up on. I'm not entirely sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom