Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bit Defender

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tech-Forums Top Rated Antivirus

I uninstalled my anti - virus (AVG)

It picked up a false positive, a program my friend made that ends a service and stats it back up again because my control panel bugged out.

I don't download anything bad and i can unhijack myself if i get anything.

Well don't use Norton anti virus.

Possibly the worst anti virus ever made. Avg didn't cause it to be slow.

personally I am a huge fan of Symantec Corporate, which is not listed *I know I know, symantec=norton, but really the symantec corporate is much better* but otherwise I am finding myself a huge fan of avast. went to a website and apparently it was bugged and avast never even let the page load, blocked some 15 virus's before I managed to close the window. did scan's afterward and I'm sitting clean.

Can't say I love McAfee's A/V, other features are great though.

I've changed my mind. I have been trying AVG for the last few weeks and like it much better than McAfee :)

YOUR RUBBISH!!!!

+1 avg, also +1 symantec corporate. norton for end users blow cause its all about giving meh performance for a jacked up price. but coporate is the ****. also the part where you don't technically need a key to install it is nice.

personally I am a huge fan of Symantec Corporate, which is not listed *I know I know, symantec=norton, but really the symantec corporate is much better* but otherwise I am finding myself a huge fan of avast. went to a website and apparently it was bugged and avast never even let the page load, blocked some 15 virus's before I managed to close the window. did scan's afterward and I'm sitting clean.

Nod32 does that for me too =).

im liking kaspersky, but it does take up a lot of resouces...
i think i might try nod32...i hope it isnt a resource hog.
i want something strong and lite...

Osiris, make one of these for Firewalls, so that I know if there are any good free ones I'm missing out on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom