Suggest me guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

0tz

In Runtime
Someone told me that she will give me a gift as Christmas and Birthday as well (Jan 27 my bday). I told her that a nice original copy of a game will do me fine. ^_^ Hehe so she told me that its ok and I just choose what game I want.

Ive been looking at these games and I need your suggestions on which is the best choice and why.

1. Company Of Heroes
Yeah its new and most people already play it but wondering whether my computer can run it. Ive stumbled already on one posts here regarding a website that can tell you whether your pc can handle a certain game. Could somebody give me that link please so that I'll add that to my Favorites. I also read that the skirmish is very hard?

2. Battlefield 2 DvD Version with Booster Packs (Euroforce and Special Forces)
Ive been playing the BF2 Demo now and online. Yeah quite enjoying but really Im still a little noob on the gameplay especially on flying aircrafts. I also find it hard to aim at targets because Im used to play Counterstrike as FPS and Im used at aiming with that game so maybe a different technique should be used.

3. Half-Life 2
Are all Half-Life 2 softwares have Counterstrike Source and CS 1.6 bundled? Or I should still download it from Steam site? What I only like here perhaps is Counterstrike since that is the game that Im very familiar of and I want to battle online.

4. Call Of Duty or Call Of Duty 2
Which among these two have the most players online?

5. Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault
A similar gameplay to COD I just wanna know which is better if I make these choices: MOHAA or COD/COD2.And also most players online as well

6. Days Of Defeat
Well I just find this cheap. Any good in online gaming with this? I learned that it uses Half Life 2 engine? Does it have Steam account?

7. Medieval 2: Total War
Im a bit fan of TW games. I already owned and finished Rome so wanna ask if this is worth buying. Already played this on my friend. Quite good.

8. Far Cry
Find this game cheap but men I cant even penetrate on the demo version. Very hard!!!Just wondered why it have a high rating on reviews

9. Hitman: Blood Money
Is the story good? Feedbacks.

So these are the games that I have on my "dreamlist" Well sad thing I only choose one. Well since it is a gift to me, I wanna choose which among those games above will be worth buying. Im really confused..Help me out guys ^_^

If you gonna reply, please specify a game/games and tell why it is a good pick. And your other recommendations, suggestions etc...

For the specs of my PC:

AMD Athlon 63 3800+ Venice 2.4Ghz 939
MSI K8N Neo4-F
2x512Mb DDR400 Corsair Valueselect Dual
Palit Geforce 6200 256MB TC
160Gb Seagat SATA
15" AOC Monitor

Yeah my video card and display sucks. Care to have gift for me? ^_^ Hehe

Your suggestions is greatly appreciated and hope you have time for this. Thanks a much!!! TF Forever..

Well with your specs, i either suggest HL2 or CoD 1. CS:S always has alot of people, and i think that CoD 1 has more people on it than 2.

I would say Company of Heroes or Medieval II, but I'm not sure how well it will run. However, Call of Duty 1 with the expansion pack United Offensive will run fine, and it's a great game. I believe they have a deluxe pack that has both of them in it.

HL2/CSS should run okay, but not on full settings.

I'd say BF2 for replayability if you like FPS. since i hate CSS personally so i won't suggest that...

I really don't see why one would hate a game, you either like the game and play it or you don't like the game and don't play it. That is just how I see it.

Although I am getting annoyed at WoW because that is all my friends want to play...

Thanks!!! yeah thats the site..gonna save that link for sure..

Anyway, is there a retail of CS:S only? Or is it always included in the HL2? or downloadable?

Thanks for suggestions..Just keep em going guys...Im still confused.

I can suggest Battlefield 2 and Far Cry personally, those are some of my favorite games in a LONG time.

I know that it gets fantastic reviews, but I honestly felt HL2 sucks bad. I wish I could sell my disks, but then I would have to sell the whole account. I hate steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom