Starcraft II Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got better components than either of you, just no oc, and I didn't get an invite :(.

Where do you live? I've heard they're sending them out in waves, so be patient, I guess :tongue:

Ohio. Wouldn't only my country matter though? Haven't other people from the US gotten invites?

I'm sure they're still sticking with the US West and US East server structure, although I could be wrong.

I guess you weren't lucky enough, Druid. :tongue: And I'm sure now that they're sending invites out in waves... the first week I had it there was an average of around 3,000 people online.. Now there's around 6,000 online at one time.

I don't think I'm ever going to get an invite. There are probably too many people with my cpu/gpu/ram combo. Probably a good portion of them have a p6t as well. It is a really popular x58 board.

Hope you get one :tongue: Need more TF players on the beta!

Long day of playing.. Lost like 3 out of every 4 games I played.. I'm in fourth place now :(

After a slow 0-4 start I have picked up the pace going 6-1 in my last 7 1v1 matches. At least I am at a respectable 6-5.

It definitely takes a while to pick up on some of the new units and strategies. If you play like you did in SC you will get schooled as I did. I figured my old techniques worked in the past and would continue to do so.

You must take advantage of the different methods to increase your economy. Mules work great as well as the Terran base move to a high yield mine field when possible.

I did also notice that Blizzard has lifted the confidentiality ban on Beta testers so we are allowed to discuss whatever we wish. :)

Alright, I got my friend invite today. I've been using the party chat thing.. It's pretty nice, but I think I prefer the old channel system on StarCraft 1...

I'll let you guys know if / when I get any extra invites :)

Oh, and I built immortals for the first time today.. They do so much ground damage! The Robotics Facility has completely switched roles.. I almost never built it in SC1, but now it's home to some of the more powerful Protoss units.

Immortals and Colossus's... not to mention the transport and the Observer ;)

haha alright. I hope they do give out more invites.. and open up 8 player multiplayer! :omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom