so... what are your new years plans??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beefcake said:
Heading south to Tennessee to meet up with some family for almost a week.
What part of TN? If you're gonna be in my neck of the woods I might have to look you up.

Sleeping? New Years day I'll probably be working.

Being a family man with a child. Sleeping takes priority over staying awake to bring in yet another new year. :p

I have already see 31 of them. It really isnt that big a deal to me anymore. :rolleyes:

I have already see 31 of them. It really isnt that big a deal to me anymore. :rolleyes:

Ditto. I have a few of my friends going off at me as I will out of town for that period. I think the reason why they were really annoyied with me as I was normally final desiding person on who's place we will be at for NYE. Currently right now, there is still a bit of a fight over this subject.

well,im 18 and ill be going to college at Western Illinois University for Law Enforcement, and honestly my resolution is to succeed in college and stay focused and become a cop :D

well,im 18 and ill be going to college at Western Illinois University for Law Enforcement, and honestly my resolution is to succeed in college and stay focused and become a cop :D

Im already eligible to be a cop....military service ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom