Share Play schedule

Did anyone try this yet and have success with it? Ghost set up The Evil Within for me, but the share play function wasn't smooth at all. Since the game is streamed to my TV, the game was choppy and kept flipping between what looked like 480p and 720p.

On top of that, there was serious input lag (over a second to register button presses) and I couldn't even make it a full minute into the game without being kicked back to the PS4 dash. I tried rejoining about 5 or 6 times and it was the same thing over and over again, so no luck.

Did anyone try this yet and have success with it? Ghost set up The Evil Within for me, but the share play function wasn't smooth at all. Since the game is streamed to my TV, the game was choppy and kept flipping between what looked like 480p and 720p.

On top of that, there was serious input lag (over a second to register button presses) and I couldn't even make it a full minute into the game without being kicked back to the PS4 dash. I tried rejoining about 5 or 6 times and it was the same thing over and over again, so no luck.

I had a feeling share play was too good to be true.

We'll it's going to be highly dependent on the persons' connection speeds (especially upload speeds for the host).

Keep in mind PSN was completely jacked up yesterday. Give this a couple of weeks to get the kinks worked out. In the end I think playing SP or co-op games will work fine. FPS online games are probably never going to be ideal.

Keep in mind PSN was completely jacked up yesterday. Give this a couple of weeks to get the kinks worked out. In the end I think playing SP or co-op games will work fine. FPS online games are probably never going to be ideal.

I don't think it will be completely optimized. Sony does not want to **** off 3rd party developers and revenue loss would certainly do the trick. I can see it working well enough to function as an ad hoc demo system but just poorly enough so that you can't share entire games. Development budgets will decrease and publishers will prefer the XBone and PC platforms.

I'm going to try again with someone who is geographically closer to me to see of that improves things.

We can try something at some point. You could check out Lords of the Fallen this weekend if you want to. I don't play during the day, so just message me on your PS or I can give you my number so you can text me.

We can try something at some point. You could check out Lords of the Fallen this weekend if you want to. I don't play during the day, so just message me on your PS or I can give you my number so you can text me.
Definitely. I'll message you if I find some game time on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom