Share Play schedule

Ghostsong

Tactical Espionage Poster
Well share play goes live today. There is a one hour time limit, but apparently you can keep 're-upping the hour per the Reddit faq.

I plan on finishing arrow tonight so around 600-7 I'll leave my ps4 on for someone to play.

Tonight's game will be The Evil Within. My brother let me borrow it a week ago and honestly I've just been too chicken to play it. Just look for me to start a party somewhere around 6 cst and I'll try and remember to come check back on the hour.

Well share play goes live today. There is a one hour time limit, but apparently you can keep 're-upping the hour per the Reddit faq.

I plan on finishing arrow tonight so around 600-7 I'll leave my ps4 on for someone to play.

Tonight's game will be The Evil Within. My brother let me borrow it a week ago and honestly I've just been too chicken to play it. Just look for me to start a party somewhere around 6 cst and I'll try and remember to come check back on the hour.

If you don't mind I'd love to try this game out. I was thinking about getting it but wanted to see some first impressions beforehand.

Also, if any of you need help platting The Last Of Us hit me up, I'm your guy!

this does sound sweet so can you co-op with it. Like if you dont have Killzone or the Co-op dlc can we play together. or Diablo

If any of you guys want to try one of my PS4 games let me know, though I'm sure most of you already have played them:

Destiny
Diablo
Killzone
MLB The Show 14
The Last of Us

If any of you guys want to try one of my PS4 games let me know, though I'm sure most of you already have played them:

Destiny
Diablo
Killzone
MLB The Show 14
The Last of Us

I wouldnt mind trying MLB i been wanting to try a sports game for a minute.

I have
Lego Marvel
Infamous
Killzone
Diablo
Bound By Flame
Resougun with the DLC (its awesome)

Also I have access to
Evil withing
alien isolation

I also have marvel Lego and diablo 3.....but most of us have that.

If I get lords I'll put it on.

Just sold shadow of mordor

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Back
Top Bottom