Recent Spam Posts (PLEASE READ AGAIN!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikesgroovin said:
No offense to whomever developed that Bot....but, I can get more useful conversation from my coffee maker.

So it's settled. We'll promote Mike's coffee maker as a security mod and the ipod spammers will be taken cared of :)

Martin said:
I don't know of any hacks for that, but for now, the rule of thumb is that your IQ must be at least a single digit in order to not get yourself banned.
that reminds me of a Red Dwarf quote:
"Yes I am over 18, although my IQ isn't"

Ok, i've been noticing more and more spam lately....which is ok. it easily trashed. but, i'm also noticing that whenever there is a spam post, people post under the spam with posts like:

"SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM"

or

"MODS?"

or

"Get ready to be Banned"

or Whatever........my point is, did anyone NOT read this thread?????
Typing "MODS?" does absolutely no good whatsoever. It pretty simple, if you see a spam post, click on the "Report this port" link.

DO NOT POST IN THE SPAM THREAD! You are just giving them attention!!!!!! It's like a little kid that wants attention in a public place. The kid will continue to misbehave as long as he/she sees that he/she is getting attention.

So, again, please JUST click the "Report this post". That is the best thing that you can do.

;) thanks ya'll!

:mikesgroovin

why not, if you can't help but post... just click report this post, type SPAM as the reason and then post "reported as spam."

although i do enjoy some of the graphics members like harper have found... those almost make it worth it...

~KB

Yes, it is a little amusing I might add, but if all they do is reply in the post, it does us no good. yes, we will find it eventually, but it would be nice to have the person that replied also click report this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom