ques on a rm-250(mx bike)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bmxfreakrider said:
eh....probably seized. whats the easiest way to tell? it wont kick or push start, and the tank was full of what appeared to be pure gas. ne sugestions?

Old gas is my guess.

Drain it.

im poor, dont realy got any money to get gaskets. seriously tho, i havent had any money for my self for like 3 months(except for the 2 aday for lunch) even then, it was just a 20. without diggin into it, maybe pull the carb and reeds and have a look into it thru there, or pull the exhaust? o i also got some pics

Like i said before you are going to have to take it apart,Just take the head off for now to see if it's the piston,I have a feeling it's the bottom end,He probably seized the bearing's in the crank and that's not fun to fix :(

murphys law man. its gonna be the hardest thing to fix. but first i got a question. if the piston is seized, hth do i get it out of the cylinder? if it wont push start, or even kickstart, then somethings jammed pretty good. my pops says that i cant work on it unless he's home, and when he's home, he watches tv and sleeps/drinks. i asked him when i could start, and he said this weekend. im gonna ask if i can atleast pull the head and exhaust/carb today, so i can get an idea of what it will take to fix it, kinda want it to run as soon as possible, like get the parts thru this week, and put it together this weekend and get it to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom