Psp Vs Ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
do not double post.....
.....you did 4 posts in a row!!!!!

good points though
i trust nintendo, although i must be another one of "the lucky ones" nothing wrong with my PS1 or PS2, maybe its cause i live in Britain i heard somewhere that they were worse in the US?

anyway nintendo=experience
PS=new to handhelds
the DS has and will continue to blow the PSP into last weeks news.:)

actually ds is pretty good! there are finally getting some good games i.e goldeneye and spplinter cell. nintenogs for u dog fanatics and some other great titles realesing soon.

wow why are u guyz still posting on this lol i started this a long time ago lol. ds rulez lol

PSP Product Specifications
Product Name: PlayStation Portable (PSP)
Color: Black
Dimensions: Approx. 170 mm (L) x 74 mm (W) x 23 mm (D)
Weight: Approx. 260 g (including battery)
CPU: PSP CPU (System clock frequency 1~333MHz)
Main Memory: 32MB
Embedded DRAM: 4MB
Display: 4.3 inch, 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD, 480 x 272 pixel (16.77 million colors), Max. 200 cd/m2 (with brightness control)
Speakers: Built-in stereo speakers
Main Input/Output: IEEE 802.11b (Wi-Fi), USB 2.0 (Target), Memory Stick™ PRO Duo, IrDA, IR Remote (SIRCS)
Disc Drive: UMD Drive (Playback only)
Profile: PSP Game, UMD Audio, UMD Video
Main Connectors: DC OUT 5V, Terminals for charging built-in battery, Headphone/Microphone/Control connector
Keys/Switches: Directional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left)Analog pad, Enter keys (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square), Left, Right keys START, SELECT, HOME, POWER On/Hold/Off switch, Brightness control, Sound Mode, Volume +/-, Wireless LAN On/Off switch, UMD Eject
Power: Built-in lithium-ion battery, AC adaptor
Access Control: Region Code, Parental Control
Accessories: Stand, Headphone with remote commander, Headphone with remote commander and microphone, External battery pack, Case, Strap
E3 Prototype Exhibition: USB Camera for PSP, USB GPS for PSP, USB Keyboard for PSP

Nintendo DS Specs
Size (closed): 5.85" wide / 3.33" long / 1.13" tall
Upper Screen: Backlit, 3-inch, semitransparent reflective TFT color LCD with 256x192 pixel resolution and .24 mm dot pitch
Touch Screen: Same as upper screen, but with transparent analog touch screen
Color: Capable of displaying 260,000 colors
Wireless Communication: IEEE 802.11 and Nintendo's proprietary format; wireless range is 30 to 100 feet, depending on circumstances; multiple users can play multiplayer games using just one DS game card
Controls: Touch screen, embedded microphone for voice recognition, A/B/X/Y face buttons, plus control pad, L/R shoulder buttons, Start and Select buttons
Input/Output: Ports for both Nintendo DS game cards and Game Boy Advance Game Paks, terminals for stereo headphones and microphone
Other Features: Embedded PictoChat software that allows up to 16 users to chat at once; embedded real-time clock; date, time and alarm; touch-screen calibration
CPUs: One ARM9 and one ARM7
Sound: Stereo speakers providing virtual surround sound, depending on the software
Battery: Lithium ion battery delivering six to 10 hours of play on a four-hour charge, depending on use; power-saving sleep mode; AC adapter
Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Color: "Titanium" (silver and black)
New Color: "Electric Blue" coming June 6, 2005!

DS = unique gameplay

PSP = many features + graphically enhanced ports from PS2 (few original titles besides Lumines and Tokobot)

*It all really depends on what you are into. I have both and when I am going to be gone for a while I grap the PSP to keep me occupied. If I am going to be gone for a short period of time I usually reach for the DS (since in my opinion it is the better true "gaming handheld").

-There you have it- the TRUTH

::-Chase-::

lol i have a DS and PSP..hands down psp is better..it has better grafics and WTF is up with the touch screen crap PSP is much better plays music videos game pictures all that stuff nothing short of the best handheld ever

PSP is just plain CRAP. I own both and well I hate the PSP. I love my DS with all my heart. If you want a multimedia that does everything well aside from it's main puropse games then get the PSP. If you wan good games get the DS.

Plus the DS has nintendo franchises DUUURR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom