Psp Vs Ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmer

Daemon Poster
I have a ds and i love it but is the psp gonna be any better and what are the grapghics that the psp has i need to know more on this lol

PSP has near PS2 graphics. I haven't been reading much into cause I've never been much for hand helds but from the pics I've seen it looks nice.

The PSP has nice graphic but i think the DS has more features like a touch screen and microphone and ofcourse 2 screens. Click here for a demo.

Wow, that's a pretty nice game/demo. I wonder what kind of game that is. I also have a DS and the graphics for that dog game is looking good.

The dilemmas for the PSP are that the DS has a game library spanning a decade and Nintendo has over a decade of real world data to draw from when it created the DS. Wait for Sony to make it to a second gen hand held before getting too excited about anything other than a Nintendo product. Just look at the Ngage - Yikes!

Veritas said:
The PSP is a load of horse crap. Do not buy it.

This is by far the best description I have ever read, but let's pretend for a second that I was skeptical of your advice, what links do you think I should visit to make sure your point is valid?

$300 is a load of horse crap. DS has potential, if the developers stop making garbage one-shot shallow games for it.

I don't see the PSP as any more crap then the DS. The PSP isn't not gonna be 300 bucks. Not if they wanna sell them. Both systems are kinda gimicky. Its disapointing to see nintendo just rerelease all their old snes and n64 games. Don't get me wrong I enjoy my classics but paying 40 bucks for Super Mario 3 for SP is lame.

Its disapointing to see nintendo just rerelease all their old snes and n64 games. Don't get me wrong I enjoy my classics but paying 40 bucks for Super Mario 3 for SP is lame.

(This is a little off topic)

That is also bugging me. I think the reason Nintendo isn't making any ground breaking headway is because they keep re-releaseing the same games over and over. There is nothing wrong with releasing Zelda again and again, if your going to change it. But then again there is 4 Swords, which is basically a slightly different version of the SNES Zelda, which they released on both the GBA and GC. But at least half their library of games are copies of old games, or are games available on any other system, and it didn't use to be that way. I wish they would try to span out, create new and unqiue games. Nintendo hasn't created a game for a long time that everyone talks about. No one buys a Gamecube to play the multitude of games offered on the system. They buy it for the select one or two games on the system.

I keep looking on EBGames.com for new DS games, and all the release dates for all the games, are spanned out over such a long period of time. I mean am I suposed to be satisfied with Mario 64 DS till March when next crop of titles come out? Even looking at the March titles going to be release I don't see anything really interesting. I hope when the PSP comes out, its going to change Nintendo's mind, and acctually want to make them work for the few loyal customers they have now, because I kind of feel like Nintendo is becoming the new Sega, and that shouldn't happen for a company that has been domininating the entertainment market for over 10 years.

If you look at the amount of games that the PSP is planning to release with, they have more than beat the 6 or 7 games the DS released with, so I hope Nintendo gets off their butts and starts making some games that appeal to the people who grew up with Nintendo, that means creating games geared towards people in their teens to twenties.

Sorry for such a long winded post I just had to get this stuff off my chest.....Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom