Program to Copy Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper said:
It's not that hard to look after your CDs.

That would be true if:
1. If I were the only one using them...
2. If I always put them back in their case, without bumping the side of the CD drive...immediately after each use...
3. God forbid any accidents might happen, such as a CD case falling on the ground and getting stepped on.

In general, it's just the usual wear...that will eventually result in the disc not being playable. I have not reached that point with usual wear, but I've broken a few in my time.

Harper said:
And I suggest you send your family in for RMA the next time they scratch your CDs.

Wow, you must be the most perfect person in the world! (Please note, obvious sarcasm here... don't take this seriously, as you might want to...:D)

Ty Zula, I'm not the only one that is seeing Harper. Trying to over run everyone w/ his big bad 20,000 posts.

Here again,

[sarcasm]

Have you ever thought of getting a no-cd patch so you only have to use the disk for just the install :rolleyes: That way you won't be using your disk all the time and scratching it all to hell,And like harper say's it's not to dam hard to take care of a disk ;)

Shumway said:
Have you ever thought of getting a no-cd patch so you only have to use the disk for just the install :rolleyes: That way you won't be using your disk all the time and scratching it all to hell,

There you go... a no-cd patch. That depends on a few things...and with games being updated constantly, they don't work very well, for very long.

Shumway said:
And like harper say's it's not to dam hard to take care of a disk ;)

And I'll quote for you:

Xula said:
That would be true if:
2. If I always put them back in their case, without bumping the side of the CD drive...immediately after each use...
3. God forbid any accidents might happen, such as a CD case falling on the ground and getting stepped on.

Xula said:
That would be true if:

1. Don't let any one else use them.

2. Watch what your doing while taking it out.

3. Learn not to be a clutz.

:D

I tried to go there...BOO, didn't work...:)

and...

Shumway said:
1. Don't let any one else use them.

2. Watch what your doing while taking it out.

3. Learn not to be a clutz.

:D

1. I'm beginning to be this way... >.>
2. Usually I do, however there's always a now-and-then bump! More of the problem I guess is the cases, swapping so quickly.
3. Bleh, not possible. Mainly 'cause half the time I don't get CDs put away immediately when taking them out, (IE: they sit on the desk), and they get a bit of dust/light scratches. Again, I know it's my fault, but I also believe I should have the option to make a backup, with my nice CD-RW. After all, I would like to use it...! :D

Xula said:
That would be true if:
For points 1 and 2, learn out to break people fingures. Honestly, it's not that hard.
Problem 3 put your CD / DVD into a Jewel Case before walking / jogging / running.

Ive honestly never had a problem with my discs becoming unusable. Only time ive gotten scratched disk was an audio CD i burned (legit) and took to camp. One my campers, 2nd graders, kindly gave it their attention and the result was it falling on the floor with pencil scratches all over it. But thats the exception. My game discs are whole. here is the key:

1) I put them in the case when i take them out of my drive
2) I store the cases on a rack

As for loaning keys and stuff, I swap games with my cousin a lot. While we have each others games, we dont really need our keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom