pre moded xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
um I dont know if there is rules about this so if there is delete my post.

I think bmmods sells them.

modchipworld.com also has them.

They rip you off pretty bad to get one pre modded though. Your would be much better off doing on yourself. I mean, they even have solderless chips. It doesn't get much easier than modding an xbox. Even the solder chips are only like 8 wires.

dunno why u dont softmod one yourself its easier, doesnt void warranty (your not opening xbox) and can be removed

BlkShdw88 said:
dunno why u dont softmod one yourself its easier, doesnt void warranty (your not opening xbox) and can be removed

Softmods have a very high rate of failure with beginners...if not done exactly right then you are forced to get a chip to fix the box

there are such things as autoinstallers though which do it all for you when you click install etc.. its not really that hard and you cant stuff your box if you follow the instructions. even if it does stuff up you just need to start your xbox with the game (the softmod wont ever get rid of this part unless you are for sum reason flashing the bios) and start the autoinstaller again.

ya..it's all good till...1 you wanna upgrade the hard disk..2 you delete somthing by mistake and wind up with error 13 without game and 21 with :D ...don't get me started on softmods..I'm sure you've all heard of SlaYers auto installer....i am a voice in their support IRC...and 90% of error13's is bad softmod

fair enuf i hav never used slayers autoinstaller because it didnt work properly and i found a better program.. autoinstaller deluxe works great havnt had a problem with it yet..

all you are doin with the autoinstaller softmod is patching the xboxdash.xbe so if it stuffs up you can reload your game again (at least with autoinstaller deluxe you can because ive dun it b4 by accident). you can always clone your hard drive from your pc onto the new hdd. softmods (the ones i use) dont flash the bios they load one. but i suppose it is kinda hard for beginners because they have to have memory card loaded with save and a autoinstaller or softmod installer etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom