Outlook 365 Win 11 Items not showing

Giordano Bruno

Solid State Member
I am using a Surface Pro and a day ago I discovered that no files in my Sent Items and Trash folders show with dates later than 15/8/23. The Inbox is working normally. It happenned suddenly two days ago and yesterday, when I opened Outlook in safe mode, they were all showing. Today, I cannot open Outlook in safe mode, it just opens normally and I have to use webmail to find my latest sent items. If anyone has any suggestions, they will be gratefully received.

I am using a Surface Pro and a day ago I discovered that no files in my Sent Items and Trash folders show with dates later than 15/8/23. The Inbox is working normally. It happenned suddenly two days ago and yesterday, when I opened Outlook in safe mode, they were all showing. Today, I cannot open Outlook in safe mode, it just opens normally and I have to use webmail to find my latest sent items. If anyone has any suggestions, they will be gratefully received.
Run an online repair on 365 to see if it alleviates your issue. I find Outlook 365 to be much worse than any main line Office branch in terms of issues. Hell Outlook won't even open on my business laptop anymore because the profile randomly corrupted. Only fix according to Microsoft? Format. My wife's work laptop (different company) did the same thing.

Hi PPM,
Thanks for the reply. Mush appreciated. I did an online repair of Office and the problem still exists. I've tried opening Outlook in safe mode, but this time it cannot see any of the latest Sent Items even in Safe Mode. I'm reduced to sending blind copies of my emails from my main account to another account which is not afflicted so that I have some record of what's been sent without having to resort to webmail.

I had a similar issue with Outlook once. Try disabling any recently installed add-ins and running Office repair. That might help resolve the problem. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom