Potentially the longest thread in history...

It's just 'cause the longest winter we've had in ages is now finally over, there's so much sun again :D a whole week of sun forecast, still pretty fresh/chilly kinda days but I'll enjoy these while they last. I will NOT miss the sun in another month or so -_- crispy weather incoming

It's just 'cause the longest winter we've had in ages is now finally over, there's so much sun again :D a whole week of sun forecast, still pretty fresh/chilly kinda days but I'll enjoy these while they last. I will NOT miss the sun in another month or so -_- crispy weather incoming

We had a super long winter too. Lasted from like October to May. Holy **** I was sick of that. Getting up in MAY and it was still close to freezing temps some mornings :sleep:

Chillier this morning than what it's been, so went to turn the heat on in my car...and found out it's pushing out cold air on the driver's side and warm air on passenger side. **** me. Blend door got stuck (again)...hopefully hitting it with the handle of my ratchet fixes it again (happened a couple years ago before). If not...I do already have the part to fix it, just a bitch to get at it. *sigh* something to do this weekend, I guess.

Some cars, the HVAC is simple, parts are easy to get at... Others, well, GOOD LUCK!!!

Intrepid = entire dash comes out for ANYTHING
Impala = Dash only comes out for heater core, everything else can be gotten from below the dash, granted, you turn into some awkward positions to get there!

You know what annoys me, is that there are no shops in this country that sell what i'd say is pretty standard electronics stuff.

I live in a city of 500,000 people, we basically have every retailer here. Not a single one of them sells a Displayport cable. None. Nada. A couple sell DP > HDMI, but none just sell a straight displayport cable. It's ****ing annoying.

Some cars, the HVAC is simple, parts are easy to get at... Others, well, GOOD LUCK!!!

Intrepid = entire dash comes out for ANYTHING
Impala = Dash only comes out for heater core, everything else can be gotten from below the dash, granted, you turn into some awkward positions to get there!
I just don't want to deal with anything that includes the dash. Like, I took my headunit out and didn't even bother buying a new one for replacement because it's such a bitch. No light, no proper mount, improper wiring diagrams for speaker cable, ridiculous amp to speaker configuration that requires a rewire for proper speakers....blah.

You know what annoys me, is that there are no shops in this country that sell what i'd say is pretty standard electronics stuff.

I live in a city of 500,000 people, we basically have every retailer here. Not a single one of them sells a Displayport cable. None. Nada. A couple sell DP > HDMI, but none just sell a straight displayport cable. It's ****ing annoying.
That's because HDMI is the consumer standard. I had to buy my DP cables off Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom