Potentially the longest thread in history...

1) The woman scanned her face in the dark, against recommendation. The kid could not get in when she re-scanned her face in good lighting.

2) Apple Face ID paper clearly states reduced accuracy with under 13 year olds (this kid was 10) because facial features are not well enough developed.

good to know
I hope they bring touch ID and put it in the back however I heard somewhere that they don't plan on bringing it back

I ordered my X two weeks ago. Still on back order. Once I get it i'm sure I will develop an opinion. But my preliminary thought is that touch ID will be a tough habit to break.

Personally I would like both TouchID and FaceID. FaceID sure as **** won't work when I have skiing or motorcycle gear on, and it is easier to remove gloves than it is to remove helmet and such. But most of the time I would prefer FaceID especially if they improve speed over time.

When I go to unlock my phone its nice when it unlocks before I even try to use my finger however Samsungs Face ID isn't as good as Apples.
So it definitely is nice however I like that it has a fingerprint scanner as a backup

I accidentally broke the fingerprint scanner when I changed my phone screen yesterday :p oops, but tbf the implementation on this model was craptastic so I'm kinda glad - now it doesn't keep buzzing at me if it thinks I've left my thumb on to be scanned.

Though I will say I am naturally introverted and clearly you are extroverted. The idea of going to a bar or a pool or the beach is not 10% as exciting to me as it is to you. I always found socializing pretty hard going and tiring. I like it every so often, but usually in a smaller quieter group.

Hahaaaaaa **** no lol, gives me anxiety every single time. Being introverted doesn't mean sitting at home alone, in fact that's downright unhealthy because you never develop any social skills or graces. For that reason I force myself out despite the sick feeling I get when I'm busy overthinking the upcoming interactions :p it does get easier as you build your skills, and with more skills comes more confidence, which all snowballs.
You might only be able to handle an hour at first before having to excuse yourself and leave for somewhere with no people to relax, but after a while you'll get less stressed/tired out and be able to handle longer periods. 10/10 would recommend.

Sitting at home is pretty much the short definition of being introverted. You're more enclosed, don't like a lot of people, not outgoing, etc. Most introverts prefer solitude.

Staying at home because you're actively trying to avoid dealing with social situations means you're psychologically under-developed, and has nothing to do with intro/extroversion

edit: to expand slightly, introverts are just as capable of being gregarious, having fun at a party, etc as any other person. They'll just not gain energy from those activities and will need to do other types of activity to gain that energy back.
Not liking a lot of people also has nothing to do with introversion at all, just so happens there's a lot of introverts out there who never practice the things they're bad at and equate their failings with something innate in who they are. A friend of mine basically never comes out to any events whatsoever because he's too anxious every time about meeting new people or going into unknown situations. He says "it's because I'm introverted", as if being introverted means you're automatically sentenced to being bad at social things or you *must* be a quiet/shy person.

Last edited:
Been sent back to my shrink.

Well now that I have a number of years being an introverted type of person to an extent I've been able to do a lot of reflection and so I've decided I'm going in on a tactical advantage. Yeah sure they have notes about me but know very little about my true personality and how I operate at a fundamental psychological level.

I mite try to play a few mind games with them. If I can pull it off that is. I'm going back this time with an agenda of pure and utter selfish gain.

Been doing research online about this shrink I'm seeing and one thing you have to understand with these types is information is everything. These people make a living feeding off the personality's of folk like me who are trapped for life in the system.

So yeah I'll be going back with an agenda and I'll being giving them a good ****ing if I can. Simple mind games. I'm not stupid with these people and you can't afford to be.

I know a lot more about my self than I used too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom