Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

So intense!

Today my wrist is finally getting better, injured it a few days ago in a little friendly scrap with a mate. He's just so good at hitting my hand with his body T_T
Really makes me sympathetic towards people who've lost a hand or arm though; you really don't realise the extent of how much it impacts your day-to-day until it's gone. Like this morning, trying to turn a sock inside out. Suddenly the most mundane things are a challenge.

On a brighter note, the weekend is nearly here and it's looking rosy! Gonna go over to a friends place tomorrow and pop her GoT cherry, then head into the city after and do some long-needed shoe shopping. My current pair I bought in the UK in Gloucester, they've lasted nearly a year and a half though so well happy.

So, because PCMark takes so damn long, and I have a terrible headache I can't finish typing this without just going hjhjvklnkjghiuhkfjdnvkjfdhgil Bjorn3D Gold Bear Award. Time for bed.

It's not complicated lol.

If PS4 and One were not X86 -> PC would never be lead platform -> Next gen development would not benefit PCs

PS4 and One are X86 -> PC Becomes lead platform -> Developers invest loads of money to make awesome new games and tech for One and PS4 -> PC benefits because it's being developed on that, so whatever money they spend on PS4 and One related stuff will inevitably benefit PC version of game.

Anyway moving on...

Imo the most interesting thing about the One is the fact it runs hyper-v with dual operating systems.

The PS4 using gddr5 for main memory is also kind of neat, I will like seeing how that pans out vs ddr3 in real world performance.

It's not complicated lol.

If PS4 and One were not X86 -> PC would never be lead platform -> Next gen development would not benefit PCs

PS4 and One are X86 -> PC Becomes lead platform -> Developers invest loads of money to make awesome new games and tech for One and PS4 -> PC benefits because it's being developed on that, so whatever money they spend on PS4 and One related stuff will inevitably benefit PC version of game.

Anyway moving on...
Both posts contradict and you don't see it, hence wut.

Yes, moving on. I'm sick and tired of talking about these **** new consoles *clasps and rubs hands together with big grin* time for better PC ****.

Today... Well, it hasn't yet happened, but plan on washing the cars, replacing coil packs on both cars (one car has start issues when hot, coil pack related, other car has one coil pack that is partially melted). I then plan on installing a few new ceiling fans in the house before it starts to get uber hot. After that, probably clean my room... For those of you that saw my room last time in TS, it's worse now as I have been working crap-tons... It's sad, walmart here is hiring out the wazoo and can't get help, yet other places, you can't find a place hiring.

Yesterday I went to the doctor and found out I don't have cancer.

Today I am drinking a 24 oz. Monster and running around because things break down here if I miss a day :tongue: The joys of being the only IT guy.

Back
Top Bottom