Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I Have kicked the **** out of a lad coming on to my sister, she dont like him and I think and know he is a **** so i applied the boot.

Is this the same sister you saved from a armed bank robber ?

Your sister should stay inside she seems to attract trouble.

Today I slept in a bedroom that got upto 103F today..... Not sure if I will be able to do this much longer as it's actually making me feel sick.

Today I Have kicked the **** out of a lad coming on to my sister, she dont like him and I think and know he is a **** so i applied the boot.

Is this the same sister you saved from a armed bank robber ?

is this the same sister that you beat up a guy because he grabbed her?

What a friend..:wtf:

I know. :(

"No, you'll mess up your... Back In Black." (We watched some of the dramacitas that day in Spanish 2, he was in my class. I "intentionally" messed up in some of it because the character just got the guitar.) I also didn't practice that nearly enough to do it correctly. Probably spent a grand total of: 10 minutes. :p

Also, page 560.

went out on a kickass trip today visited a town I haven't been to since age 15.... has changed for the better and we had crazy lol times.... got some clothes and a domo kun keychain. so far I got bunchah domo stickers, 2 domo shirts, a domo picture frame, a domo notepad, and a domo keychain now. I wanna get a plushie but they are 20 bucks here.... I want more domo stuff!!!

it's funny cause we talked to the mall security guys and they both loved domo-kun!!!! awesome sauce!!!

Back
Top Bottom