Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I was disappointed twice. First my grandpa called saying he needs his 22" monitor back:sad:. Apparently he needs to set up some Macs for his office and needs the monitor. He said it will take a week but I am guessing it will be more like 2-3 weeks. So now I have only a semi-working 15" to use.

Second, I was planning to pick up my gun today from Rocket Guns but didn't. The guy had it in but was closing earlier then usual so I couldn't make it before I got done at work. And I worked really late and wouldn't have made it the the gun shop in time anyway. But he said he would give me a good deal on some ammo so that makes me a little happier:big_grin:.

Ya u really did soul but w/e. Enough of that. Today i posted from the ios tf apppp!! Not getting the postin thing tho because the txt bpx says add title, and why is it only portrait keyboard :(

yerrrs coz I was the one who was calling you names but you're right w/e

Today officially sucks less, I've managed to get out of the meeting ftw. Meaning I don't have to work at least 30 mins overtime for no pay :D nice quiet night planned for once, relaxing in the back shed with a movie and a pile of hot chips and fish.

Hung out with a buddy today. Setup his surround for his computer at his new place, tried fixing it internet connection, was up in the attic getting all the lines pre-ran, holes drilled ect. His wife starts flipping out that we're going to make a 1x1" cut in the wall for the Cat5 outlet, 'cause they're renting the place. So that went to ****. We had permission, but his wife didn't believe us. That sucked spending 45minutes in 120F attic, for nothing at all. Bought some Taco pizza and LOVED IT!

I would have told her to shove it, it's worth it lol.

Today I have wrote a small, most likely crappy tutorial that I haven't seen posted on the site yet.
Think, I may have accidentally put it into the reviews section to boot :(

Reads fine to me, but I am horrible at getting my message across to people.

I have also started on a small project :D

I would have told her to shove it, it's worth it lol.

Today I have wrote a small, most likely crappy tutorial that I haven't seen posted on the site yet.
Think, I may have accidentally put it into the reviews section to boot :(

Reads fine to me, but I am horrible at getting my message across to people.

I have also started on a small project :D

You sure you posted it? I don't see it in either section...

Edit: Found it.

After track practice, one of my friends let about four other people try playing his bass.

I asked if I could try it, he said no. :(

Also, 4 days 'til 14 band concert I'm going to! :grin:

Page 527.

Back
Top Bottom