Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Ah, I was only doing some work on it because then I could be seen doing work on it :) That way I get bothered a lot less.

Today I have gotten my tattoo finished. We have only been working on this for the last 6 months. It might require a touch up, but I my artist has gone over to Europe for a 3 - 12 months

That's probably because the majority of what you say (and more importantly how you say it) is the linguistic equivalent of gnashing teeth. Direct questioning, "strong" language (I don't mean swearing, but using absolutes ("flawless"/"perfect") and specific wording), many short sentences in succession, and putting specific emphasis on various words ("ALWAYS"). It's almost definitely not intentional - it's just the way you write - but it does have a rather incendiary effect when you're trying to explain your position/opinions on whatever.

The thing is is that this is KSoD. Now let me explain.

I have spoken many, many times with KSoD/Mak, most of them at length.What you see is just him. there is no maliciousness or hidden agenda. KSoD is straight-spoken and direct (which is one of the many things I really admire about him and one of the main reasons I chose him to be an admin). I, nor anyone else, has to wonder where they stand with him as it should be rather obvious. that is not to say that he acts/speaks without forethought or tact as he does; he just gets to the point and leaves it there. KSoD and I are very different but that works for us.

Now if everyone would just learn to take what is said at face value and quit trying to work up something behind it we would all get along a lot better.

Thanks for reading.

The thing is is that this is KSoD. Now let me explain.

I have spoken many, many times with KSoD/Mak, most of them at length.What you see is just him. there is no maliciousness or hidden agenda. KSoD is straight-spoken and direct (which is one of the many things I really admire about him and one of the main reasons I chose him to be an admin). I, nor anyone else, has to wonder where they stand with him as it should be rather obvious. that is not to say that he acts/speaks without forethought or tact as he does; he just gets to the point and leaves it there. KSoD and I are very different but that works for us.

Now if everyone would just learn to take what is said at face value and quit trying to work up something behind it we would all get along a lot better.

Thanks for reading.

We really need to add that to the TOS and FAQ :p

But yea Alex is plain spoken, he dosent hide behind a public persona he is what you get if you don't like that you don't like that but WE do.

I am blunt and scouse, so you get a awful lot of 4 letter words and innuendo, but I wont dick you around.

Trotter is a southern gentleman, honorable and respectful.

Odd team I know but we work well together.

Back
Top Bottom