Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

spamspamspam.jpg

:p

Everytime I try to post something it is ALWAYS taken as a fight or arguement.
That's probably because the majority of what you say (and more importantly how you say it) is the linguistic equivalent of gnashing teeth. Direct questioning, "strong" language (I don't mean swearing, but using absolutes ("flawless"/"perfect") and specific wording), many short sentences in succession, and putting specific emphasis on various words ("ALWAYS"). It's almost definitely not intentional - it's just the way you write - but it does have a rather incendiary effect when you're trying to explain your position/opinions on whatever.

That's probably because the majority of what you say (and more importantly how you say it) is the linguistic equivalent of gnashing teeth. Direct questioning, "strong" language (I don't mean swearing, but using absolutes ("flawless"/"perfect") and specific wording), many short sentences in succession, and putting specific emphasis on various words ("ALWAYS"). It's almost definitely not intentional - it's just the way you write - but it does have a rather incendiary effect when you're trying to explain your position/opinions on whatever.

It's true mak. We know you don't mean it, but your writing style seems borderline aggressive sometimes.

That said, it's one of them rare times i happen to agree with you on this ios/iphone/s2/android discussion. :p We are in off topic people no one is being harmed or offended. No one is really being a fanboy. Mak has said somewhere he doesn't hate iphone, just he prefers android. And i have said i like android, but i just think it is in someways floored much like iOS.

Not exactly fair to me. I post something and it gets edited only for a mod to zombie the topic again. I'll post again, Android has flash and iOS doesn't nuff said.

Oh and uh, 360 :D

no one is being harmed or offended.
apparently soul got offended, or thought i was trolling about it, but w/e, i was just stating an opinion that you cant generalize that your opinion is god, that's the point of opinions.

On Topic: made it through class today with massive neck pain, it was awful, and lasted what seemed like days, but i got through it, i cant wait to get this **** fixed, going to be a long week and a half until my appointment.

Off topic, well, on topic to the other stuff lol: Took a look at the S2 and i like what i see :) i possibly forsee it in my future.

BTW, XBOX is the winner :p IMO (Soul, and everyone else, dont hate its just my opinion jeez). I like the interface of the xbox 360, and i find the controllers more comfortable for my large hands.

On topic, today I ended up having no lessons since my IT teacher wasn't in, and so I spent some time on the 6000-word essay due in tomorrow that I haven't done and won't benefit me in any way if I finish it.

^ouch, i was in the same boat as you 2 weeks ago, 8000 words total for something like 3 essays in english on one book, although it was worth a total of 15% of our final mark, i did most of it in one night. :p I procrastinate a lot.

Ah, well my essay is for Extended Project, a course the school signed me up for without my consent, and makes no bearing on any of my university applications at all. It's worth 40 UCAS points (the equivalent of getting an E in of my actual courses), which is nothing, especially since the uni I want to go to cares about grades and not UCAS points, and they don't consider EP when looking at you're application (it's worthless to them).

Back
Top Bottom