Potentially the longest thread in history...

SSD? or something better?

23ihyq9.jpg

SSD? or something better?

23ihyq9.jpg

I'm calling your bluff, I want to see a picture of your task manager, there is no way in **** your pc CANNOT be doing anything at all!
Heck. even when the cpu is on total standy, it still has to take requests, permissions and directions from any OS , especially windows.
When the OS wants it's daily checkup for updates or virus definentions for microsoft security essentials or windows defender it will make a little noise letting you know it's working.

I'm calling your bluff, I want to see a picture of your task manager, there is no way in **** your pc CANNOT be doing anything at all!
Heck. even when the cpu is on total standy, it still has to take requests, permissions and directions from any OS , especially windows.
When the OS wants it's daily checkup for updates or virus definentions for microsoft security essentials or windows defender it will make a little noise letting you know it's working.

still don't know how to embed youtube video

YouTube - HD Tune Results
it's a bit slower in the video because I've also moved my temp directory onto that little beast :D

i23ubc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom