Potentially the longest thread in history...

i wish i could block...t mobile can't block and i dont wanna loose my number...i got way too many contacts...and its just gonna be a mess
and i guess she need s to hit rock bottom to learn.
i've tried helping her enough my runigng and hurting myself.
thanks soul!

im on a family plan too, so it's better for me in my position to stay on the plan until i can find a nice starting job so i can get my own car n what not. I am looking into trying to be a Game Tester.

One thing about women Krazy...they always want what they can't have and don't want what they've got. So if you did go back again, she would just do the same thing. You are absolutely doing the right thing, just stick to it ;)

That's a pretty low job with next to nothing in pay. I know I work with some when they test our designs.

but it does get me started somewhere, right? I would like to do something in art for someone but im not good enough yet n i dont have my own portfolio yet either. Idk, im still thinking what to do. Increasing my skill in a variety of classes helps but i really should be making a portfolio of art. To start, i will have to doodle my way up lol.

Back
Top Bottom