Potentially the longest thread in history...

no yami will get it so will any one who has paid attention to my user name / youtube stuff recently :p

I wish I could use x64 but I have 2 issues:

1) I messed up the sound card on my mainboard and am using some 15 year old sound card with no x64 drivers and I would rather lose the 1GB of ram and have sound then not. I can't find a sound card that's not really expensive (cheapest someone recommended me here was like $70 and I would rather spend the extra $50 to get a decent motherboard)

2) The Drivers for my TV tuner card don't work with x64.

Fair enough. I would get a copy of x64 if you are getting it for free just to have for the future.

Fair enough. I would get a copy of x64 if you are getting it for free just to have for the future.

I defiantly will download that, along with a lot of the other stuff I can get for free.

Here is the page that has all the software we can get for free legally: Computer Technology Just use the drop down menu and everything we can DL is there. I love it.

I might be moving to vista x64 or (maybe) win7 x64 shortly. My laptop can take a max of 4gb of ram, so im going to upgrade, get a bigger hdd and stuff, maybe upgrade the cpu a couple levels, rather than spending 1000 on a laptop thats slightly better than mine.

whats the application support like now on win x64? are drivers finally sorted and can you run a standard x32 program? (mainly office 07', firefox, cs4, itunes, etc)

x64 can run x32 perfectly, no problems. Can't help you with iTunes though... it is crap to begin with. :D

guys....
hear me out...again
my ex has been trying to get a hold of me for the past month but i keep ignoring her calls and deleting her msg's without looking cos i dont wanna know what she wants...
i read one while it was getting deleted and it said miss you and pls...dont know the rest.

she's left me way to many times and i always went back...
this has been the first time in 4 years where i havent replied and not even looked and just deleted...
im gettin sad and tryin to keep busy....but i know she deserves this lesson for messing around and maybe this is the only way for her to learn...
F**K ...its so frustrating...

As hard as it is, I reckon you're doing the right thing. If she just keeps dumping you and then, when whatever plan she has backfires, just nags and cries until you take her back then she really does need a life lesson.
Why don't' you just block her number?

Back
Top Bottom