Potentially the longest thread in history...

just woke up..sore from working out using p90x...plus i had a dream that i was trying to go to iraq(even though we dont fly there)...so weird....

I'm getting ready to drive down to Foxburogh Mass. today to see the U2 concert there. I was so excited when my parents told me that we got tickets to go somewhere in Mass. and that it was Gillette stadium, then I found out it wasn't a patriots game and I was kind of disappointed but at least U2 is a pretty good band IMO. The worst part is were going to get home at like 3am and my mom just said I'll have to go to school tomorrow on about 3 hours of sleep and that wont work very well, and another thing I'm annoyed about is I'll have to miss most of the Patriots game. -.-

Jesus Christ... That's a lot of money dude.. Hopefully you don't want to upgrade anytime soon putting those as some expensive paper weights...

The BEST thing just happened at my work! We managed to convince the boss to get a redundant line put in for the company internet connection.
And while the network's up (which, fingers crossed, will be most of the year) nothing will be using the connection! nothing except the boys in IT that is...woot! :D

why 32 bit with your ram and gpu? assuming it is for the computer in your sig.

You are loosing about 1gb of ram.

I wish I could use x64 but I have 2 issues:

1) I messed up the sound card on my mainboard and am using some 15 year old sound card with no x64 drivers and I would rather lose the 1GB of ram and have sound then not. I can't find a sound card that's not really expensive (cheapest someone recommended me here was like $70 and I would rather spend the extra $50 to get a decent motherboard)

2) The Drivers for my TV tuner card don't work with x64.

Back
Top Bottom