Politics thread (continuing from h/w)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the Iraqis that died under US sanctions that lasted 10 years?Sanctions alone raised the mortality rate in Iraq to crazy levels.

what we are seeing is a systematic destruction of a society and culture in Iraq under the veil of alot of other side issues

Everytime you post mrBebop, the tabling gets all screwed up.....not blaming you specifically, but its wierd how it happens when you post.

beedubaya said:
Everytime you post mrBebop, the tabling gets all screwed up.....not blaming you specifically, but its wierd how it happens when you post.

umm....

you seem to be on something there.
MrBebop26 you didn't add anything to your sig did you?

Edit: it is you I've checked the other posts

Bebop... you mentioned shit about you not being able to get your sig to update at all when you click submit.... so stop posting and PM an Admin and ask them what happend to your sig.....

Chankama said:
Since it has become a flame war on the h/w forum, here's the same "topic" for everyone on this forum :). It was about Bush/Hitler, how they are similar, about customs between US/Canada, and whole buncha other stuff..
I highly recommend not doing this again. If a thread ended up as a flame war somewhere else, then it may just end up like that again even though it's in a new place. As a matter of fact, that has already started.

We will allow political threads if they follow the rules. Generally speaking, political threads seem to always cause flames. And flames hurt the forum.

I'm a big proponent of having open threads in this forum. But it's really hard for people to work together with tech issues when they're mad at each other because of political issues. In the past, I have posted warnings like this in a thread that it must remain civil if it's to stay open. Those warnings are usually not heeded. From past experience that the thread ends up getting closed anyway, I'm closing this one.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom