Phantom pain. Metal gear forum

I still don't have the translator to get any ifo from them. Where is he? Also why the hell is ocelot telling me I need a translator for Russian when he was a freaking Russian double agent. He can do the translating!

No idea man. The only reason I know anything about it is because I read a tips and tricks thing on IGN. You have no idea how badly I want to play this :annoyed:

I love that you have to equip yourself according to what you're doing and how you plan on pulling it off. Adds a degree of strategy.

I've been trying to mostly go in full stealth, but it's tough with it being so open. I made it to mother base and got DD last night. I have a theory about what's going on in the opening but it's pretty crazy.

No idea man. The only reason I know anything about it is because I read a tips and tricks thing on IGN. You have no idea how badly I want to play this :annoyed:

isnt this a %100 stealth game no option for full blown Killing like Dishonered

I'd say full on assault isn't recommended, but if you have the firepower it's an option. And after looking at the full list of weaponry available to r&d I'd say that type of firepower is definitely attainable.

No, Ground Zeroes was all stealth. You can play this any way you want to, just like Dishonored or Far Cry. Stealth is encouraged in many places because of the many advantages it can give you, but not necessary at all.

I either suck at stealth, the guards have super vision or both.

I'm lucky to sneak and kill one guard before others see me and I'm only on mission 2.

If I can't see a guars how can they see me.

Any tips.

I wind up jusy killing 90 percent of the guards with machine guns.

Help. Super frustrated

I still haven't killed anyone outside the prologue. What you should is take some time and use your binoculars from multiple angles around each base to mark enemies before going in. Approach is also very important. I usually go in at night and either enter the base from the rear or from the side of I can't go around.

If guards are too close together I avoid them. Try picking the lone guards off. You can use the slow time to your advantage by letting yourself get seen then tranqing them in the head. Enemies can see the fulton balloon so be prepared to hide if you take someone.

Edit: what are you doing right now?are you trying to reach kaz?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom