Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
well my mom hardly know how to work on a computer. She asks me all the time how to do this and that. Its ok i tell her but one time she asked me how do i print this page. LMFAO i laughed so hard becuase where she works she prints alot of stuff. LOL

my mom asked me why the mouse wasnt working once..... instead of using the working one... she attempted to use the broken and UNPLUGGED mouse from about fifteen feet away on a table.... and then asked me why it was working.... happend about.. 2 weeks ago or so..... AND WHY THE ( insert bad word here ) DOES MY SCREEN KEEP TURNING YELLOW... GRRRRRRRRR

my dad tries to think he knows more than me but he dosent. dont get me wrong though, he does know alot about computers. For example hes trying to tell me his 2500+ w/ pc2100 ram will out perfrom my 2600+@2.3ghz w/ pc3200 ram (freq 200mhz) i started laughing so hard lol. Then another time he tried saying that he turned a cd/rw into a DVD/rw i was like w/e and walked off. next thing i know hes trying to say he has teh best computer in teh house i was like well we already had the arguement over the cpus and ram now your trying to say that your radeon 9000 evil camando is better than my 5600ultra? HA (the video card battle was before he got his X800XT grrrrr damn him!!!)

Thankfully, my dad is a Mac Person where I am a PC Person.
So when were my dad is having problem with his Mac, I just claim ignorance.

Ahhhh...... ignorance is bliss. :cool:

The thing that does annoy me about my dad is that he will pay out on Windows (or Messy DOS) computers at every time of the day. He will constantly nick name them BOAT ANCHORS. And he love putting $#!+ on any thing that is not Mac. And I am going "Yup, What ever......"
But the second I make the slightest joke about the Mac, he really takes it personally.

I loved how he he goes on about how the new G-5 Macs are so much better, and my reply is :-
"Okay, so how is this going to improve surfing the internet, going on ebay and checking e-mail for you?"
Which is about all he uses his G-5 Macs for any ways.

It was not until I told him :-
"Look, whether it Mac, Windows or Misc. Linux, at the end of the day, it your computer, and as long as it does your job that you need/want it to do, then it really should not matter."
He actually shut up and stop putting shit on PC (well to me any ways)

P.P. Mguire said:
i would say shit about mac all day just to piss him off lol. but thats just me.
My father does not have that much time left of this world, I would like to still be in his will when he passes on. :D

Besides, I really need really suck up to him big time as I want to move back home again as my current house mates are driving me nuts, and i would like to try to save up some money.

Well, it been about 3 years since I moved out. So i got to see the world for a bit. But I think I was over all happier at home.

See what happens in >2 weeks times when I ask my parents about moving back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom