Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
Well this could very easily be a very long and very funny thread.....Post the STUPIDEST things your parents has said to you.. tyring to outsmart you when u know ur right... or just the stupidest punishment you cna think of..... About ten minutes ago... the lawn mower ran out of gas... so i came inside and said mom the lawnmowers out of gas.... I came downstairs and started playing my bass when i hear the sound of a lawn mower.... im like... WTF??? so i go outside and my mom is cutting the grass... im like... we dont have anymore gas....so wtf is she using....???? i look down at the padio and theres our container for mixed gas.... ( gas and oil )... im like omfg no she didnt...... so i ran over to her yelling what the hell is wrong with you and she goes wut?? i said YOU PUT MIXED GAS IN A LAWN MOWER and shes like..... and??? im like omfg shut it off.... shes like ..... NO its working isnt it?? im like yeah for now... ima laugh when it blows up.... so then i go back inside laughing my ass off when about five minutes later she comes yelling through the door screaming " you wouldnt hear me if i were dying " im like... do wuh?? shes like i was yelling for you to get a drink... im like.... you expect me to hear you OVER A LAWN MOWER, THROUGH A DOOR AND WALLS, AND ABOUT 45 FEET AWAY?????? shes like YES.... im like lmfao omfg this is the funniest crap iv ever heard... so then i came downstairs to post this thread.....

my mom tried installing er 2 front usb ports before and next thing i know the computer case is on fire. i was like i was gonna get it in 5 minutes and i tod you that!! why couldnt you have just waited. she said casue i seen you do it alot and figured i could do it. i was like i at least have the manual and she goes well i figured it couldnt be that hard. i walked off thinking yea it as so hard you lit your case on fire HAHAHAA.:D

I was telling my mom how to use microsoft word on her laptop and i told basically everything she needed to know , but she was watching tv. So i decided to quiz her and told her to spell check the document. She hesitated for a little and was uhh i dunno show me again and handed me the remote.

pretty high expectations for a person who has trouble turning on a cordless phone

my mom doesnt ask for stuff to be done for her... and then when it she gets mad shell do it herself and blame me and my sis for not doing it.... im like YOU DIDNT ASK ME TOO!! and its not liek chores or anything... its just that everything she does she thinks she has to be the ruler of everything.... she complains like... o this crap will never get done if I dont do it... especially when my dad's at work...

Running premix through a 4-stroke won't do anything but make it smoke, and lubricate the insides a bit better. Won't blow up, like a 2-stroke would with straight gas.

Me and my dad have been in all sorts of fights. I ended up having to move to my moms house because we were just enemies when we lived together. There was a lot of things that he said that I thought was rediculous, but in the end, 95% of the time he was right. Remember, your parents are older and wiser than you are, and although they still make mistakes, they are still superior to you.

My parents used to be able to control what I can do on a computer, and I always thought it was funny when my dad would turn on the content advisor in Internet Explorer when he knows I use an alternative browser. He also soon found out that it is super easy to work around the content advisor, if you edit the registry a tad. My mom blames all of her computer problems on me, no matter what. If it's screwed up because she's not using any type of protection and she uses AOL, its my fault because of "all the crap I put on it, and the forums I go to put viruses on it". When I recently installed all of the security programs and scanned and removed all the spyware/adware/viruses, and installed the kerio personal firewall, she gets mad at me and tells me shes tired of all of the popups. The popups are the firewalls prompts for services trying to access the computer. Then when I try to explain what the popups are, she doesn't care enough to listen, so I just stop caring whether or not she can get online.

i would just tell them that if there is a problem then just fix it yourself and then they would be like uhh. i did that before and my parents are smart and they know i can out do them at computers so they just dont argue w/ me anymore.

my dad refers to anything to do with buying a computer... buying a harddrive..... its odd...

Well this could very easily be a very long and very funny thread.....Post the STUPIDEST things your parents has said to you.. tyring to outsmart you when u know ur right... or just the stupidest punishment you cna think of..... About ten minutes ago... the lawn mower ran out of gas... so i came inside and said mom the lawnmowers out of gas.... I came downstairs and started playing my bass when i hear the sound of a lawn mower.... im like... WTF??? so i go outside and my mom is cutting the grass... im like... we dont have anymore gas....so wtf is she using....???? i look down at the padio and theres our container for mixed gas.... ( gas and oil )... im like omfg no she didnt...... so i ran over to her yelling what the hell is wrong with you and she goes wut?? i said YOU PUT MIXED GAS IN A LAWN MOWER and shes like..... and??? im like omfg shut it off.... shes like ..... NO its working isnt it?? im like yeah for now... ima laugh when it blows up.... so then i go back inside laughing my ass off when about five minutes later she comes yelling through the door screaming " you wouldnt hear me if i were dying " im like... do wuh?? shes like i was yelling for you to get a drink... im like.... you expect me to hear you OVER A LAWN MOWER, THROUGH A DOOR AND WALLS, AND ABOUT 45 FEET AWAY?????? shes like YES.... im like lmfao omfg this is the funniest crap iv ever heard... so then i came downstairs to post this thread.....

I'm crying that is sooo funny!!!!!! ROFL x a million!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

but come to find out... it was only 1-49 mixed.... 1 part oil 49 parts gas.. you do the math.. so it didnt hurt anything and like alex4r said it would have only smoked... it still would have been funny as hell to see her thinik she f*@#ed it up :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom