Official Tech-Forums Post Your "Picture of the Day" Thread! (56k Warning)

nderscore, I almost pierced my screen with a fork. That looks soo good.

lol, hikari, that kid looks like he's pinching out a log.

My neighbor's door in HDR:

Original

3855947995_7e48d3bb82_o.jpg

That has a real nice grungy look to it, nice job.

I have an HDR or two I've been working on, but I can't get the hang of it yet.

I have to learn how to do HDR (don't think I can with my camera since it auto adjusts exposure) I just love how they look.

Great job on that one b1g

Thanks!

What program do you use for HDR?

Photomatix, extensive program, but there's a lot of settings I'm not sure about. I just play around in tone mapping.

I wish there was a way to save the initial HDR generated image before tone mapping, because I have some photos that it's perfect with without tone mapping and I can't seem to get it back to that way. :(

yzmxer: Check out this guide: Vanilla Days : HDR Tutorial Guide Thing for Photomatix

Thanks yzmxer.

hikaricloud said:
Photomatix, extensive program, but there's a lot of settings I'm not sure about. I just play around in tone mapping.
I switch between Photoshop and 'matix. Sometimes one gives the better result over the other. yea, the settings I'm a little weird about, but I just play around until I get the photo to look how I want it.

I wish there was a way to save the initial HDR generated image before tone mapping, because I have some photos that it's perfect with without tone mapping and I can't seem to get it back to that way.
How about screenshot?

Well yeah, I could do a screenshot, but I wouldn't have near the resolution I had with the RAW. :\ I dunno.

I would give the crop a little more space above the car. It does seem "squished".
didnt do any croping from the top, and i shot that pic from the back seat of a car so it has the outline of the car door and window at the bottom that is what i croped out. i only shot this for the purpose of reading what model it was. knew was an s2000 but we almost read 3000 so i took the pic with zoom to confirm got into lightroom croped out the inside of the car i was in, and i liked the shot.

p.s. i was shooting RAW+fine jpg oops.

Back
Top Bottom